Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with Missing text
06-07-2022, 06:44 PM
Help with Missing text
Games with out battle text showing. Was playing lunar and when I select skills only see the sp/mana number but the names of the skills text is missing. This is on steam deck so guessing is linux version of ppsspp. Read i might need a github font package..not sure still new at this.

Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2022, 11:54 PM
RE: Help with Missing text
I'm not sure how the Steam Deck works as far as accessing save data, but if you can get to the save data - it's normally in PSP -> SAVEDATA.

You can put fonts from a real PSP under PSP -> flash0 -> font -> ltn0.pgf.

That said, I thought this looked okay with the latest updated fonts. This makes me think somehow the build for the Steam Deck is missing the open source font. Does dialog (i.e. when talking to people) show fine?

-[Unknown]
09-23-2022, 07:25 AM
RE: Help with Missing text
(06-07-2022 11:54 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  I'm not sure how the Steam Deck works as far as accessing save data, but if you can get to the save data - it's normally in PSP -> SAVEDATA.

You can put fonts from a real PSP under PSP -> flash0 -> font -> ltn0.pgf.

That said, I thought this looked okay with the latest updated fonts. This makes me think somehow the build for the Steam Deck is missing the open source font. Does dialog (i.e. when talking to people) show fine?

-[Unknown]

~/.var/app/org.ppsspp.PPSSPP/config/ppsspp/PSP/SAVEDATA for flatpak version from steam deck.