Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Ridge Racer 2
10-22-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Ridge Racer 2
Heard there were some bug fixes in the latest build wonder what they were?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 09:19 PM
anyone tried it with the Oculus Rift?
05-17-2017, 10:24 AM
Anyone heard from 2eyeguy regarding VR support?
06-30-2017, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017 09:21 AM by Shadow Moon.)
All right, so now both RR1 and RR2 work great. The only hiccups are in the movies, which stop playing a few seconds before the actual end, and in the digital revcounters, which will always look at max even when thay actually aren't. Hopefully these will be fixed one day, but OK, great job!
01-31-2018, 08:50 PM
Has anyone mentioned that the reflections don't work properly using vulkan. I have the same issue using android and Windows with the car reflections making the cars pure white. I've looked around but can't find a fix. It's no problem on my desktop as opengl works perfectly, it's just that my galaxy s8+ (uk Exynos) can't get full speed on opengl but can on vulkan. If I need to report the bug some other way, how do I do that? I just assume the problem is vulkan related as I get the same results on different operating systems.
01-26-2019, 04:30 AM
Hello guys.. About the first Ridge Racer on psp. Can someone ask about a fix on the AV Player's pre recorded replays asap.. The car will desync on the courses everytime. . PM me about the link of the first Ridge Racer's Av Player pre recorded fix and then tell me the part 2..NOW!!!
04-26-2019, 02:25 AM
(01-26-2019 04:30 AM)DeadlyCarl Wrote:  Hello guys.. About the first Ridge Racer on psp. Can someone ask about a fix on the AV Player's pre recorded replays asap.. The car will desync on the courses everytime. . PM me about the link of the first Ridge Racer's Av Player pre recorded fix and then tell me the part 2..NOW!!!

I'm having the same problem too. every time i'm playing with opponents they stop causing me to beat the game real easily.
09-04-2021, 06:46 PM
Hello! Sorry for the necro-posting, but I have a problem with Ridge Racer 2 that I'm not sure has been addressed (I couldn't find any similar postings or solutions to this).

In this game, there is an option to race in a mirrored equivalent of any race track in Single Player (or Arcade Mode?) or in Time Trial Mode, by holding Select while choosing the course. However, this does not seem to work at all on this emulator for some reason, as it always takes me to the normal track layout, and not the mirrored one.

On another note, it's also weird that you can't enter any capital letters on the Name Entry screen (without using a keyboard native to Android or whatever), so I wonder if they are related.

Any suggestions?
09-05-2021, 05:47 PM
Hello! I'm having a problem with Ridge Racer 2 that I'm not sure has been addressed (I couldn't find any similar postings or solutions to this).

In this game, there is an option to race in a mirrored equivalent of any race track in Single Player (or Arcade Mode?) or in Time Trial Mode, by holding Select while choosing the course. However, this does not seem to work at all on this emulator for some reason, as it always takes me to the normal track layout, and not the mirrored one.

On another note, it's also weird that you can't enter any capital letters on the Name Entry screen (without using a keyboard native to Android or whatever), so I wonder if they are related.

Any suggestions?