Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Digimon Adventure
04-25-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Digimon Adventure
very slow on adreno 320, timer hack will speed up but the character will disappear and stuck up
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2014, 07:15 PM
I have the game working, but on my android it's very slow... Please help me.

Do not stand behind him if you value your life!
05-31-2014, 05:39 PM
(05-28-2014 07:15 PM)GriffinDragoon2021 Wrote:  I have the game working, but on my android it's very slow... Please help me.

Check your device spects, i have a tablet with nvidia tegra dual core and i have problems with the performance (my tablet runs perfectly the drastic nds emulator).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI9OpLmeXyE (galaxy note 3)

But if you have a PC you can play with your phone/tablet with splashtop2.
06-06-2014, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 07:17 PM by farahjr.)
The game works perfectly on my I3 3.1GHZ on board vídeo in 720P and using fraps.

But....buyed and Nexus 5 cause i have read much about it's performance with PSP and really disapointed. The game runs 20%of the time above 99% 50%of the time above 85% and 30% of the time aboove 50% of emulation. Unfortunatly the changes i made on anti aliasing and psp screen size didn't impact too much on the performance. But when i take off the option that uses more memory it tends to be better.

Nexus 5 uses adreno 330 snapdragon 800 quadcore 2.3GHZ 2GB RAM. RAM is not a problem cause my devices never runs over then 1GB ram used. I'm using stock rom stock kernel.

If anybody have a perfect set of configuration to this game be running fine om my phone or have any clue and wanna study with me i'm counting on you.

(05-31-2014 05:39 PM)Blackwargreymon Wrote:  
(05-28-2014 07:15 PM)GriffinDragoon2021 Wrote:  I have the game working, but on my android it's very slow... Please help me.

Check your device spects, i have a tablet with nvidia tegra dual core and i have problems with the performance (my tablet runs perfectly the drastic nds emulator).

But if you have a PC you can play with your phone/tablet with splashtop2.

My device also runs great Drastic pokemon black with 400% but if I try NDS dor droid lag as hell! It's more software rather then hardware i believe.
06-07-2014, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 04:55 PM by vnctdj.)
Digimon Adventure
Hello guys this is my first time posting.
So Digimon Adventure on my galaxy s3 i9300 laggs alot, but its fine when i play from my pc.
Its the english version btw, and is there a way to stop the lagg from the settings or do i have to download other version of the game? Thank you.

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
06-08-2014, 01:15 AM
Merged.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
07-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Please help me, when I load the state, the game gets like this

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-07-2014, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2014 06:53 PM by farahjr.)
(07-07-2014 05:28 PM)r_digimonadv Wrote:  Please help me, when I load the state, the game gets like this

You probably have messed up with the emulator configurations and are tryng to load a state where another configuration is aplied. Try to save on this save point to the memory card. Then reestart the game an try to load via memory card in game.

(06-07-2014 10:08 PM)XoniUvin Wrote:  Hello guys this is my first time posting.
So Digimon Adventure on my galaxy s3 i9300 laggs alot, but its fine when i play from my pc.
Its the english version btw, and is there a way to stop the lagg from the settings or do i have to download other version of the game? Thank you.

I'm nub in forums, I didn't got it. What about piracy is on his post?
07-07-2014, 08:13 PM
(07-07-2014 06:48 PM)farahjr Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 05:28 PM)r_digimonadv Wrote:  Please help me, when I load the state, the game gets like this

You probably have messed up with the emulator configurations and are tryng to load a state where another configuration is aplied. Try to save on this save point to the memory card. Then reestart the game an try to load via memory card in game.

I tried to save to memory card but it keeps the same thing. I checked the other games and they have the same problem even loading the save point from memory card so I think the problem is the emulator. I will download another one and try. Thank you anyway.
07-08-2014, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 01:13 AM by Blackwargreymon.)
Update: Outlines from characters are emulated if you have enabled "simulate block transfer" but, the performance will decrease in 15%, so i recommend turn off that set. if you want a nice performance.

To enhance the emulation of the outlines use a post processing sharder like the FXAA anti aliasing.

pd: default sets-

Build: v0.9.8-1572-g0795f79

I highly recommend (in every game) the following points

1.- Save frequently your progress in memory (memstick), exit the game and use the savestates for little progress or choices, because if the game or emulator crashes it would be a waste of your time.
2.-Don't make random changes to the graph. sets. in the middle of your gameplay because you are going to have a bad time. If you want to experiment some sets do it before running a game.
3.- Sometimes if the game didn't freeze if you walk to other area of the game or other cutscenes, the game will load with any problem (of course if you restored the sets).
4.- If you don't have any idea wich set. is the problem in the game, reset to defeault the graph sets.

In few words, save your progress of your game using the memstick and
leave the game, use only save states few times and don't make any change in the graph. sets. if you are playing a game.
07-08-2014, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 12:00 PM by farahjr.)
(07-08-2014 12:57 AM)Blackwargreymon Wrote:  Update: Outlines from characters are emulated if you have enabled "simulate block transfer" but, the performance will decrease in 15%, so i recommend turn off that set. if you want a nice performance.

To enhance the emulation of the outlines use a post processing sharder like the FXAA anti aliasing.

Thanks I will try it later after I purchase an off-board vídeo card.

(07-08-2014 12:57 AM)Blackwargreymon Wrote:  Update: Outlines from characters are emulated if you have enabled "simulate block transfer" but, the performance will decrease in 15%, so i recommend turn off that set. if you want a nice performance.

BTW why is Your graphic so ugly on the screenshot?
07-08-2014, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 02:21 PM by vnctdj.)
(07-07-2014 06:48 PM)farahjr Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 10:08 PM)XoniUvin Wrote:  Hello guys this is my first time posting.

I'm nub in forums, I didn't got it. What about piracy is on his post?

Downloading games is piracy.
You need to dump your games from their UMD, the FAQ explains it well Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-08-2014, 04:23 PM
(07-08-2014 11:37 AM)farahjr Wrote:  BTW why is Your graphic so ugly on the screenshot?

because i used the default settings, if you change the rendering resolution it would be better i guess. Also in the option "Simulate block transfer" says "(unfinished)" so maybe is other reason for that "ugly" aspect.

pd: I think you will experiment other graphical glitches in the game (missing /load incorrectly textures in the backgrounds). So i highly recommend turn off that setting (Simulate block transfer) if you want a better performance and experience, but if you have nice PC/Android etc. go ahead.
07-19-2014, 05:34 AM
In my case the game runs 100% speed all the time even with the simulate block transfer option enabled.

This because now I have a new PC. A brand new Core i5 3 Ghz (Quad Core), 4 GB RAM and 2 GB Radeon R7 240 Graphics Card.

Here is a video of the game I captured on this new PC. I captured it playing in full screen and got no slowdown at all n.n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxVTNJ9vBgw

HD 720p quality available n.n

I even got surprised that on this PC this game plays in full speed even on JPCSP. I thought with JPCSP I would get some slowdowns due to how heavy JPCSP is in resources usage, but I was quite surprised that it played at full speed o.o

Guess I got a good hardware combination when I built this rig huh? Big Grin

Yes. I did build this PC myself, as in is not a brand PC (as in is not a Lenovo, or Acer, or any other brand), just your nice white box PC (or in this case black since the tower is black XD), I bought the components separatedly and then I did build it myself n.n
08-04-2014, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 03:09 AM by Blackwargreymon.)
(07-19-2014 05:34 AM)LPatamon Wrote:  In my case the game runs 100% speed all the time even with the simulate block transfer option enabled.

This because now I have a new PC. A brand new Core i5 3 Ghz (Quad Core), 4 GB RAM and 2 GB Radeon R7 240 Graphics Card.

Here is a video of the game I captured on this new PC. I captured it playing in full screen and got no slowdown at all n.n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxVTNJ9vBgw

HD 720p quality available n.n

I even got surprised that on this PC this game plays in full speed even on JPCSP. I thought with JPCSP I would get some slowdowns due to how heavy JPCSP is in resources usage, but I was quite surprised that it played at full speed o.o

Guess I got a good hardware combination when I built this rig huh? Big Grin

Yes. I did build this PC myself, as in is not a brand PC (as in is not a Lenovo, or Acer, or any other brand), just your nice white box PC (or in this case black since the tower is black XD), I bought the components separatedly and then I did build it myself n.n

Ok, so with good PC specs, should be no problem with that emulation of the outlines, i guess my computer is to old for emulate more enhances in the emulation aspect, but turning this off or on does not change for me the experience.

Speaking about your problem, i cant confirmed by my self cuz i cant find my save backup for that episode but, with this gameplay i think that track in particular just freezes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmInqlks_6E&index=63

The music of this track in particular is not properly working for some reason.

Is the problem still there Patamon?

Well i think i cant find the issue posted here, so please tell us:
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues

PD: I think the minor graph. issues (like "big foot" & "big bazoka" glitches) are gone.