Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Digimon Adventure
10-14-2013, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2013 12:23 AM by farahjr.)
RE: Digimon Adventure
(10-01-2013 07:11 PM)dragon44446 Wrote:  This is a question that i already read, but still i have no answer. The thing is about the sound, i'm using the last version of ppsspp, the option of download atrac3+ i can't clic it, i guess that i already have it. I don't know what to do, there is something at least?

PD: english is not my first language so if i have some mistakes, my bad.

If its not clicable than you DO NOT have it installed......when it's instaled it shows "Re download atract3+" i don't know too what does it mean..... Sad

I was searching for and solution to my android problem but i got here and i just think I realized that some people still talking about the game not plaing on PC. I had it running on default configutaions except about de Audio codec that must be downloades.......everything went welll playing a custom ISO with commands and itens translated for english and the 0.9.1 version of PPSSPP. I got 100% sevry time and don't get any issues while plaing(i just coudn't belive that).
My only issue is on android S advance but i think it's a hardware issue. If needed i could print scenes of the game configuration and computer details if anybody wants it.

Sorry about the english sorry if i broken any forum rules as i'm not someone who writes to foruns often.

PM me if needed too Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2013, 01:34 PM
(09-13-2013 01:21 AM)Oblivion Wrote:  
(09-05-2013 01:01 AM)Blackwargreymon Wrote:  UPDATE: Stuck in "EXIT" space.

ISSUE PROGRESS: RANDOM test in v0.9.1-502-gffae887

My personal recomendation:

1.- Anisotropic Filter - off
2.- Fast memory - on
3.- Change CPU clock -(100-200)

Run the game:

1.- USE save states.
2.- Keep pressing the TAB key while running with agumon and you have 25%-60% chances to load the next area
3.- If you fail, load and repeat.

By the way, the in v0.9.1-502 the "blur effect" of the introduction of the battle is now emulated.

pd: The Hollyangemon's sword & helmet transparent "glitch" is present in a real PSP, so is not a problem from PPSSPP (but still looks weird):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqR_2g7yj1Y

PPSSPP v0.9.1-811-gfad9720 (Agumon is still stuck in the exit space.)

I would change the recommended CPU clock to 113 or lower before starting the game. I left the CPU clock at 111 and Agumon seems to pass the exit space to fight Infermon (100% ?) of the time without using Unthrottle (tab).

Thank you very much....it worked for me.......it's hilarious but functional rssss really thanks.
11-20-2013, 10:03 PM
Updating on this issue of the Our War Game episode, It seems it is finally fixed. I tested it on v0.9.5-549-g89b48cf and so far I didn't get stuck at all on the limbo when crossing the exit doors ^^
11-28-2013, 03:00 AM
I have a nokia 701.
How do i configure ppsspp to play properly digimon adventure?
The game is very slow.
11-29-2013, 02:11 PM
UPDATE: Stuck in "EXIT" space.

ISSUE PROGRESS: FIXED (v0.9.5-523)

Tested: v0.9.5-523-g41fd68b
and: v0.9.5-755-gece459

The problem: Fail to load the areas in the "internet" after enter in the "EXIT" doors of the dungeon.

Now you can play the next parts of the game without any problem:

1.-Our War Game, Beginning
2.-Our War Game, Middle

You can travel between any area (including the "Boss" area).

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/4577

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/3014

The game is 100% playable (some little glitches, like "big foot" or "big bazooka" but it doesn't matter).

Thank you guys! Great Job. Big Grin
11-30-2013, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2013 03:20 AM by LPatamon.)
By the way JPCSP has several builds since they managed to emulate this game more closer to how it looks on the PSP. Take a look at the following screenshots:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9436]
Now JPCSP now renders the outlines of the characters and some parts of the areas (though I think the outlines on some of the bushes are extra since I have seen videos recorded from the real PSP and the bushes doesn't have outlines XD).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9437]
The menu has now its transparency. if you look closely you can see Agumon in the background.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9438]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9439]
Battle mode also shows the outlines of the characters

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9440]
Save screen shows the game scene in the background.

Edit: I found out which JPCSP build fixed the outline on the characters and other things. It was starting with build 3371. It seems that the mentioned build not only fixed the image inside digivice from the Digivice portable version game, it also fixed visual things regarding Digimon Adventure (such like the ones you see on the screenshots I attached on this same post). Maybe if the PPSSPP devs take a look at the source code of that JPCSP build, they can see what is needed to fix on PPSSPP so this game shows the characters outlines and other visual things, as well fix the Digivice Portable game issue.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-09-2014, 01:50 AM
Interesting info Patamon. I forgot about the "black screen" in "Digivice portable", (i don't know if there's a thread here Confused).

Maybe in a short time the PPSSPP will render 100% all the character models.
(few months ago the emulator add the "blur effect" in the battle introduction). So we need to be patience Smile

By the way,I experimented some difficulties using the cheatcodes (like EXP mod.) on the latest revs (it's weird, but when i use the same codes on 0.9.1 works).

Using save states (load the save states) in the game provoke "glitching sound" (in older revs, when the emulator required the dowload of the audio plugin didn't happen), but when you have a battle/cutscene the problem is solved.
01-13-2014, 11:42 AM
please help me
Hi Im new here and I have a Samsung Galaxy Trend but this game not work very well in my phone...but I dont know why...every games work very well but digimon adventure dont work...T_T this is my favourite game please help me something

thanks
01-13-2014, 07:24 PM
(01-13-2014 11:42 AM)Ukysan Wrote:  Hi Im new here and I have a Samsung Galaxy Trend but this game not work very well in my phone...but I dont know why...every games work very well but digimon adventure dont work...T_T this is my favourite game please help me something

thanks

Sorry Sad, it's hard to use the PPSSPP on device with a single core processor and 1GB of Ram ( i have a tablet with dual core and the game is unplayable with 10/30fps).
01-14-2014, 04:05 PM
no problem in ram, the problem is cpu and gpu
01-18-2014, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 05:59 AM by goshinki.)
there was a translation project for this .. but it is dead. Anyhow, instead i decided to start working on a "comic book" which you can read as you play the game. the goal is to teach you to read japanese while you enjoy playing the game. i just started this, check out my blog http://digimonadventurepspthecomic.blogspot.ca/
here are some pictures

[Image: 2aew3u0.jpg]
[Image: 6sx2rp.jpg]
[Image: 34s34vr.jpg]
[Image: jttk41.jpg]
[Image: rjp4lx.jpg]
[Image: 10fatn8.jpg]
[Image: 2l8uofs.jpg]

pictures are screenshots from the emulator (obviously) and edited with paint (for now)
like i said, it is not a translation patch it is meant to be a comic book/companion novel/learner.

sorry if this is not allowed here, no hard feelings if it gets removed
01-22-2014, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 09:07 PM by Blackwargreymon.)
(01-18-2014 05:45 AM)goshinki Wrote:  there was a translation project for this .. but it is dead. Anyhow, instead i decided to start working on a "comic book" which you can read as you play the game. the goal is to teach you to read japanese while you enjoy playing the game. i just started this, check out my blog http://digimonadventurepspthecomic.blogspot.ca/
here are some pictures

pictures are screenshots from the emulator (obviously) and edited with paint (for now)
like i said, it is not a translation patch it is meant to be a comic book/companion novel/learner.

It sounds really good!

Sometimes i watch the anime when i trying to understand the story, but in some parts of the game like Sub episodes and the Cross-over ark (story, options and decisions) you don't have any idea about what's going on. Good luck with your proyect! Smile
01-22-2014, 09:22 PM
(01-22-2014 09:06 PM)Blackwargreymon Wrote:  
(01-18-2014 05:45 AM)goshinki Wrote:  there was a translation project for this .. but it is dead. Anyhow, instead i decided to start working on a "comic book" which you can read as you play the game. the goal is to teach you to read japanese while you enjoy playing the game. i just started this, check out my blog http://digimonadventurepspthecomic.blogspot.ca/
here are some pictures

It sounds really good!

Sometimes i watch the anime when i trying to understand the story, but in some parts of the game like Sub episodes and the Cross-over ark (story, options and decisions) you don't have any idea about what's going on. Good luck with your proyect! Smile

thank you, i have already finished the first chapter (intro sequence) and am working on having chapter 2 up by next monday Smile
03-05-2014, 01:44 AM
Greetings, I am new at the forum and came here looking for a solution to a problem I have, I use the PPSSPP v0.9.7.2 in a HP pavilion dv5-1144la with Windows 7, and I recently installed the emulator and started to play Digimon Adventure, everything was going on just fine but in the episode 5 "Kabuterimon" after the 2 teams get together again I pass trough a door and andromon catches up with me and just after the dialogue the emulator crashes preventing me for getting over that episode. I would wanted to inquire if anyone has a solution for this issue?, in advance thank you very much for your help.
03-29-2014, 08:00 PM
(03-05-2014 01:44 AM)Oromis Wrote:  Greetings, I am new at the forum and came here looking for a solution to a problem I have, I use the PPSSPP v0.9.7.2 in a HP pavilion dv5-1144la with Windows 7, and I recently installed the emulator and started to play Digimon Adventure, everything was going on just fine but in the episode 5 "Kabuterimon" after the 2 teams get together again I pass trough a door and andromon catches up with me and just after the dialogue the emulator crashes preventing me for getting over that episode. I would wanted to inquire if anyone has a solution for this issue?, in advance thank you very much for your help.

Welcome! It sounds very weird, try other version (now .0.9.8 is out):

get the last ver. here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

get the "old" ver (like .0.9.6) :http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html

If you have the same problem in the last builds, please upload your last save file so we can test if the problem is still there.
If that is the case please play that episode in an older ver. (like 0.9.6) import the save, complete the episode and then export the save to the newest ver. of the emulator. Well i hope that problem was only in some builds.