Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Digimon Adventure
09-05-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Digimon Adventure
Guys... I know why my Nexus 5 can't handle well on Digimon Adventure.

It don't use all cores. Its only using 2 cores. Wich means half the device capacity. I can't play it even seting hardware video emulation to 1x PSP because nexus use 1080 so it should help improve but don't.

Any one have achived full cores on android using PPSSPP?

My other 2 cores only move when something else on the phone is trying to process something, like facebook or whatsapp, but on the game it never uses 4 cores, play this game on my Nexus was the mainly reason that I bought it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 11:13 AM
it seems this game is not suitable for adreno 320 gpu, im using google nexus 4 and i get 4fps and 60% speed with frameskip 5
11-10-2014, 01:30 PM
(11-10-2014 11:13 AM)denslife16 Wrote:  it seems this game is not suitable for adreno 320 gpu, im using google nexus 4 and i get 4fps and 60% speed with frameskip 5

I think it's more configurations rather then compatibility in Your case....4FPS is really impossible to play. Even my SII Advance was capable to get 9FPS Undecided
03-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Here's digimon running on my iPad Air 2 using the latest dev working From Cydia. No real issues, sometime a little drop to 25 fps when the entire cast is on screen and zoomed out for example on the beach finding clams as joe staying at the entrance of the beach with the whole beach in view as long as the digi destine and there digimon dropped me down to 21-25 fps as soon as I walked and it zoomed in on joe fps went back to 30. Even in battle it's fine well I'm not very far so I can only speak up to gabumon digivolving.

As for settings everything is on default except I have audio disabled I believe when I had it, during talking scenes it would get very laggy and normally would hand around 20 fps when playing content.
i62.photobucket.com/albums/h88/chrisalvarez93/8653EEBC-7DBF-4F3A-A45A-F93CCDD283D4_zpsvhram2sj.png
i62.photobucket.com/albums/h88/chrisalvarez93/A89E6253-EF3E-4F66-A859-C1505E6FB773_zps3jscfbtd.png
03-09-2015, 12:54 PM
(03-08-2015 11:38 PM)cha0tic Wrote:  Here's digimon running on my iPad Air 2 using the latest dev working From Cydia. No real issues, sometime a little drop to 25 fps when the entire cast is on screen and zoomed out for example on the beach finding clams as joe staying at the entrance of the beach with the whole beach in view as long as the digi destine and there digimon dropped me down to 21-25 fps as soon as I walked and it zoomed in on joe fps went back to 30. Even in battle it's fine well I'm not very far so I can only speak up to gabumon digivolving.

As for settings everything is on default except I have audio disabled I believe when I had it, during talking scenes it would get very laggy and normally would hand around 20 fps when playing content.
i62.photobucket.com/albums/h88/chrisalvarez93/8653EEBC-7DBF-4F3A-A45A-F93CCDD283D4_zpsvhram2sj.png
i62.photobucket.com/albums/h88/chrisalvarez93/A89E6253-EF3E-4F66-A859-C1505E6FB773_zps3jscfbtd.png

Happy to see any feedback here, thank You.

That is what i'm complaining. Those scenes where the we have too many digidestined, laggy too much. It's not "nice" to play like this. I terminated the game on PC using fastforward with x3 rendering, so trying to replay the game on android with that lag is not very nice.

Also that's is the performance while devices are not hot yet. When they get hotter things become worse.

20fps compared to 30 is 33% of lossy. Playing with 66% of emulation isn't thw way to go. I'm waiting for devs make some magic to fix it, or to Nexus 6 become avaiable on my country wich Motorola is delaying too much it's release.

Now i'm playing persona 3 on PPSSPP and it's consuming all my litle free time. Big Grin
03-09-2015, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 02:36 PM by cha0tic.)
(03-09-2015 12:54 PM)farahjr Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 11:38 PM)cha0tic Wrote:  Here's digimon running on my iPad Air 2 using the latest dev working From Cydia. No real issues, sometime a little drop to 25 fps when the entire cast is on screen and zoomed out for example on the beach finding clams as joe staying at the entrance of the beach with the whole beach in view as long as the digi destine and there digimon dropped me down to 21-25 fps as soon as I walked and it zoomed in on joe fps went back to 30. Even in battle it's fine well I'm not very far so I can only speak up to gabumon digivolving.

Happy to see any feedback here, thank You.

That is what i'm complaining. Those scenes where the we have too many digidestined, laggy too much. It's not "nice" to play like this. I terminated the game on PC using fastforward with x3 rendering, so trying to replay the game on android with that lag is not very nice.

Also that's is the performance while devices are not hot yet. When they get hotter things become worse.

20fps compared to 30 is 33% of lossy. Playing with 66% of emulation isn't thw way to go. I'm waiting for devs make some magic to fix it, or to Nexus 6 become avaiable on my country wich Motorola is delaying too much it's release.

Now i'm playing persona 3 on PPSSPP and it's consuming all my litle free time. Big Grin

The factory level with izzy since the view is much more zoomed out, is a big more laggy it plays around 23-25 fps. With all the digidestine there it was around 18 fps.
Gonna try to get through the game even if some parts play around 23 fps, I rather play it on the iPad whenever I would like rather then on my laptop. I'm more than sure more work software side will get the game running smoothly.
I have persona after hearing many good things about it, havent gotten to it yet.
03-09-2015, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 04:17 PM by farahjr.)
(03-09-2015 02:32 PM)cha0tic Wrote:  The factory level with izzy since the view is much more zoomed out, is a big more laggy it plays around 23-25 fps. With all the digidestine there it was around 18 fps.
Gonna try to get through the game even if some parts play around 23 fps, I rather play it on the iPad whenever I would like rather then on my laptop. I'm more than sure more work software side will get the game running smoothly.

I'm not so sure....... Persona 3 for example is a litle lighter then Digimon Adventure but it also have its botlenecle times, again when there are too many "NPCs" on the screen and when the device was hot with some "abused" video configs. After i downgraded the graphics configs it became flawlessly. But Digimon Adventure is heavier then persona 3.

Even on my old computer Core I3 3.1Ghz the 4 cores went to almost 70% with 720P 2x rendering. In the time I made this video had to downgrade some configs to fit 100%. Even with that, there were some "gasps", and computer CPUs are far more powerful and downclock free then those mobile CPU's.

Only a powerful device with a good coler system will work GREAT like other games do.
03-09-2015, 08:09 PM
(03-09-2015 02:51 PM)farahjr Wrote:  
(03-09-2015 02:32 PM)cha0tic Wrote:  The factory level with izzy since the view is much more zoomed out, is a big more laggy it plays around 23-25 fps. With all the digidestine there it was around 18 fps.

I'm not so sure....... Persona 3 for example is a litle lighter then Digimon Adventure but it also have its botlenecle times, again when there are too many "NPCs" on the screen and when the device was hot with some "abused" video configs. After i downgraded the graphics configs it became flawlessly. But Digimon Adventure is heavier then persona 3.

Even on my old computer Core I3 3.1Ghz the 4 cores went to almost 70% with 720P 2x rendering. In the time I made this had to downgrade some configs to fit 100%. Even with that, there were some "gasps", and computer CPUs are far more powerful and downclock free then those mobile CPU's.

Only a powerful device with a good coler system will work GREAT like other games do.

Currently playing persona 3 with the audio on my ipad air 2, so far no hiccups at all Just got out of the shadow tower from the school. Running perfect.
As for digimon adventure, currently in the desert as sora doing a sub/side quest finding 5 digimon its running at 20 fps. Persona is just running default on ppsspp on my ipad. Yeah of course cpu's are most powerful. My currenty system is a sager np7358 specs follow:
4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4710MQ Processor ( 6MB L3 Cache, 2.50GHz)
Nvidia GTX 860m
12 GB Ram
Intel® HM87 Express Chipset

but I prefer to play on my tablet then on my laptop for emulators.
05-02-2015, 04:40 AM
For some very strange reason, rendering resolution doesn't work properly. At first glance, it's always at x1 regardless of the settings I chose however, I noticed that when I go into fullscreen or minimize, the resolution does change to the setting I chose but will only last for less than a second. In addition to that, if I set it to x8 or more it does get very slow which proves that it does run at the specified resolution but will only appear as if it's in x1. Any thoughts? I'm using ppsspp 1.0.1 and the latest english patch which is 4.1.
06-30-2015, 07:54 AM
Could anyone tell me the best build and settings to get this game playing properly?

I'm currently running build v0.9.8-1572 on my Slatebook 14 and the only time I get 30FPS or thereabouts is at the main menu, once I'm in the game and the camera lowers down to the Digidestined with the snowy background I get set back to about 15FPS and speed goes down substantially too.

I also have the latest build but the results are no different at all.

At the minute it's completely unplayable and I'm unsure what to do next Sad
06-30-2015, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 02:05 PM by farahjr.)
(05-02-2015 04:40 AM)dhearts27 Wrote:  For some very strange reason, rendering resolution doesn't work properly. At first glance, it's always at x1 regardless of the settings I chose however, I noticed that when I go into fullscreen or minimize, the resolution does change to the setting I chose but will only last for less than a second. In addition to that, if I set it to x8 or more it does get very slow which proves that it does run at the specified resolution but will only appear as if it's in x1. Any thoughts? I'm using ppsspp 1.0.1 and the latest english patch which is 4.1.

Dude...You are propably messing with the two rendering options. First there is hardware rendering(device) and then there is software rendering(emulator).

You must use the same to both and You must know Your device native resolution.

(06-30-2015 07:54 AM)Autismo Wrote:  Could anyone tell me the best build and settings to get this game playing properly?

I'm currently running build v0.9.8-1572 on my Slatebook 14 and the only time I get 30FPS or thereabouts is at the main menu, once I'm in the game and the camera lowers down to the Digidestined with the snowy background I get set back to about 15FPS and speed goes down substantially too.

Autismo Your Slatebook have 2 or 4 GB RAM?

Also i feel sorry to you because those mobile processor not excepet notebooks processor will not handle very well this emulator

My core I3 3.1GHZ with onboard graphics could play this game nicely 2 years ago.

I have a nexus 5 with 2GB ram 2.3 ghz and I cannot play this game. Same problem with the snow and the digidestined. The more are on the screen greater is the lag.

That is no KNOWN configuration that will allow You to play except the same very body is trying. Low every cconfiguration possible. Despite of that there is nothing more to try.
07-01-2015, 08:41 AM
(06-30-2015 01:59 PM)farahjr Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 04:40 AM)dhearts27 Wrote:  For some very strange reason, rendering resolution doesn't work properly. At first glance, it's always at x1 regardless of the settings I chose however, I noticed that when I go into fullscreen or minimize, the resolution does change to the setting I chose but will only last for less than a second. In addition to that, if I set it to x8 or more it does get very slow which proves that it does run at the specified resolution but will only appear as if it's in x1. Any thoughts? I'm using ppsspp 1.0.1 and the latest english patch which is 4.1.

Dude...You are propably messing with the two rendering options. First there is hardware rendering(device) and then there is software rendering(emulator).

(06-30-2015 07:54 AM)Autismo Wrote:  Could anyone tell me the best build and settings to get this game playing properly?

Also i feel sorry to you because those mobile processor not excepet notebooks processor will not handle very well this emulator

My core I3 3.1GHZ with onboard graphics could play this game nicely 2 years ago.

I have a nexus 5 with 2GB ram 2.3 ghz and I cannot play this game. Same problem with the snow and the digidestined. The more are on the screen greater is the lag.

That is no KNOWN configuration that will allow You to play except the same very body is trying. Low every cconfiguration possible. Despite of that there is nothing more to try.

Thanks for your answer Cool

I actually play Re Digitize on my slatebook perfectly and I found that Digimon Adventure plays flawlessly on my 6 year old HP Laptop so I just gotta swap laptops depending on what I wanna play but that can get a bit annoying Sad

Thanks again
07-01-2015, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 11:17 AM by farahjr.)
(07-01-2015 08:41 AM)Autismo Wrote:  
(06-30-2015 01:59 PM)farahjr Wrote:  

Thanks for your answer Cool

I actually play Re Digitize on my slatebook perfectly and I found that Digimon Adventure plays flawlessly on my 6 year old HP Laptop so I just gotta swap laptops depending on what I wanna play but that can get a bit annoying Sad

Thanks again

Yeap....as I said...this slatebook is not exactly a laptop....it is more like a tablet with keyboard. the processor arquicteture is like a mobile device(not like laptops) and was not built to that purpose. Digimon Adventure is far bigger then RE-Digitize as You can see on the ISO size. Digimon Adventure have 1,5 GB if i'm not mistaken. Tell us the size difference between those two.

If Your laptop were com the I3-I5-I7 family it would be 100% sure to get it working on HD in a TV Screen Smile
07-22-2015, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 05:15 AM by yuureinoou.)
PPSSPP build : v1.0.1-694-g58e8b24-windows-x86
Still playing in first story mission and played normaly

1st pic :
using simulate block tranfer effect reducing speed and fps greatly. It also add black line along character and background object. using it got fps 8-18/30 in field. using direct3d9 got no different, and using auto frame skip to get 100%

2nd pic:
disabling it and the black line disappear. get fps 30/30 in the same field without frameskip

Setting :
Code:
[General]
FirstRun = False
RunCount = 997
Enable Logging = True
AutoRun = True
Browse = False
IgnoreBadMemAccess = True
CurrentDirectory = C:/Movie/Image PSP/
ShowDebuggerOnLoad = False
CheckForNewVersion = False
Language = en_US
ForceLagSync = False
NumWorkerThreads = 2
EnableAutoLoad = False
EnableCheats = False
ScreenshotsAsPNG = True
StateSlot = 2
RewindFlipFrequency = 0
GridView1 = True
GridView2 = False
GridView3 = False
ReportingHost = default
AutoSaveSymbolMap = False
TopMost = False
WindowX = 124
WindowY = 78
WindowWidth = 976
WindowHeight = 602
PauseOnLostFocus = False
DumpDecryptedEboots = False
PauseWhenMinimized = False
CacheFullIsoInRam = False
CwCheatRefreshRate = 77
InternalScreenRotation = 1
[CPU]
Jit = True
SeparateCPUThread = False
AtomicAudioLocks = False
SeparateIOThread = False
FastMemoryAccess = False
FuncReplacements = True
CPUSpeed = 0
SetRoundingMode = True
ForceFlushToZero = False
IOTimingMethod = 0
[Graphics]
ShowFPSCounter = 3
RenderingMode = 1
SoftwareRendering = False
HardwareTransform = True
SoftwareSkinning = False
TextureFiltering = 1
InternalResolution = 2
FrameSkip = 3
AutoFrameSkip = True
FrameRate = 240
FrameSkipUnthrottle = False
ForceMaxEmulatedFPS = 60
AnisotropyLevel = 0
VertexCache = True
TextureBackoffCache = True
TextureSecondaryCache = True
FullScreen = False
PartialStretch = False
StretchToDisplay = False
SmallDisplay = False
ImmersiveMode = False
TrueColor = True
MipMap = False
TexScalingLevel = 1
TexScalingType = 0
TexDeposterize = False
VSyncInterval = False
DisableStencilTest = False
AlwaysDepthWrite = False
TimerHack = False
AlphaMaskHack = False
SplineBezierQuality = 2
PostShader = Off
MemBlockTransferGPU = True
AndroidHwScale = 1
DisableSlowFramebufEffects = False
BufferFiltering = 1
GPUBackend = 0
FragmentTestCache = True
DepthRangeHack = True
EnableCardboard = False
CardboardScreenSize = 50
CardboardXShift = 0
CardboardYShift = 0
BloomHack = 0
[Sound]
Enable = True
VolumeBGM = 6
VolumeSFX = 7
AudioLatency = 1
SoundSpeedHack = False
AudioBackend = 0
AudioResampler = True
[Control]
HapticFeedback = True
ShowTouchCross = True
ShowTouchCircle = True
ShowTouchSquare = True
ShowTouchTriangle = True
ShowTouchStart = True
ShowTouchSelect = True
ShowTouchLTrigger = True
ShowTouchRTrigger = True
ShowAnalogStick = True
ShowTouchDpad = True
ShowTouchUnthrottle = True
ShowTouchPause = False
IgnoreWindowsKey = False
ShowTouchControls = False
DisableDpadDiagonals = False
TouchButtonStyle = 1
TouchButtonOpacity = 65
ActionButtonSpacing2 = 1.000000
ActionButtonCenterX = 0.875000
ActionButtonCenterY = 0.779412
ActionButtonScale = 1.150000
DPadX = 0.148958
DPadY = 0.470588
DPadScale = 1.150000
DPadSpacing = 1.000000
StartKeyX = 0.637500
StartKeyY = 0.873162
StartKeyScale = 1.150000
SelectKeyX = 0.500000
SelectKeyY = 0.873162
SelectKeyScale = 1.150000
UnthrottleKeyX = 0.361458
UnthrottleKeyY = 0.873162
UnthrottleKeyScale = 1.150000
LKeyX = 0.083333
LKeyY = 0.084559
LKeyScale = 1.150000
RKeyX = 0.928125
RKeyY = 0.084559
RKeyScale = 1.150000
AnalogStickX = 0.148958
AnalogStickY = 0.830882
AnalogStickScale = 1.150000
AnalogLimiterDeadzone = 0.600000
GamepadOnlyFocused = False
AutoCenterTouchAnalog = False
DInputAnalogDeadzone = 0.100000
DInputAnalogInverseMode = 0
DInputAnalogInverseDeadzone = 0.000000
DInputAnalogSensitivity = 1.000000
XInputAnalogDeadzone = 0.240000
XInputAnalogInverseMode = 0
XInputAnalogInverseDeadzone = 0.000000
XInputAnalogSensitivity = 1.000000
[Network]
EnableWlan = False
EnableAdhocServer = False
[SystemParam]
PSPModel = 1
PSPFirmwareVersion = 150
NickName = LucifiaNether
proAdhocServer = 176.126.246.79
MacAddress = a4:bc:60:dd:95:90
Language = 1
TimeFormat = 1
DateFormat = 1
TimeZone = 0
DayLightSavings = True
ButtonPreference = 1
LockParentalLevel = 0
WlanAdhocChannel = 0
BypassOSKWithKeyboard = False
WlanPowerSave = False
EncryptSave = True
[Debugger]
DisasmWindowX = 203
DisasmWindowY = 56
DisasmWindowW = 781
DisasmWindowH = 708
GEWindowX = 203
GEWindowY = 80
GEWindowW = 776
GEWindowH = 694
ConsoleWindowX = 150
ConsoleWindowY = 150
FontWidth = 8
FontHeight = 12
DisplayStatusBar = True
ShowBottomTabTitles = True
ShowDeveloperMenu = False
SkipDeadbeefFilling = False
FuncHashMap = False
[SpeedHacks]
PrescaleUV = False
DisableAlphaTest = False
[JIT]
[Upgrade]
UpgradeMessage =
UpgradeVersion = 0.9.8
DismissedVersion =
[Recent]
MaxRecent = 30
FileName0 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/Digimon_Adventure_Eng_v5.iso
FileName1 = D:/Images/Image PSP/godeaterburstundub.iso
FileName2 = E:/Images/Image PSP/Monster_Hunter_Portable_2nd_G_JPN_PSP-PSN.iso
FileName3 = E:/Images/Image PSP/ind-mhp3rd TMO 5.0.iso
FileName4 = E:/Images/Image PSP/Digimon_World_Re_Digitize_v1.1DUB.iso
FileName5 = E:/Images/Image PSP/7th_Dragon_2020_JPN_PSP-Caravan.iso
FileName6 = D:/Images/Image PSP/Mana.Khemia.Student.Alliance.[UNDUB] by-Fei-.iso
FileName7 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/Lord_of_Apocalypse_JPN_PSP-BAHAMUT.iso
FileName8 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/PANGYA-Fantasy-Golf.iso
FileName9 = E:/Images/Image PSP/Star_Ocean_First_Departure_PSP-UNDUB.iso
FileName10 = E:/Images/Image PSP/P3P Undub.iso
FileName11 = E:/Images/Image PSP/The_Sims_2_Castaway_USA_PSP-pSyPSP.iso
FileName12 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/Phantasy_Star_Portable_2_Infinity_JPN_PSP-Caravan.iso
FileName13 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/Frontier_Gate_Boost_Plus_JPN_PSP-PLAYASiA.iso
FileName14 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/ff7 crisis core undub.iso
FileName15 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/PSP - Valkirie Chronicles 2 UNDUB/valkirie_chronicles2undub.iso
FileName16 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/PSP - Hatsune Miku Project Diva/Hatsune_Miku-Project_Diva_en_v0.5.iso
[PinnedPaths]
Path0 = E:/Images/Image PSP/
Path1 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/
Path2 = D:/Images/Image PSP/

Laptop Spec :
Acer Aspire 4738z
Intel P6100 @2.00 GHz 2.00 GHz
Intel HD graphic
3GB RAM

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-22-2015, 11:32 AM
(07-22-2015 05:14 AM)yuureinoou Wrote:  PPSSPP build : v1.0.1-694-g58e8b24-windows-x86
Still playing in first story mission and played normaly

1st pic :
using simulate block tranfer effect reducing speed and fps greatly. It also add black line along character and background object. using it got fps 8-18/30 in field. using direct3d9 got no different, and using auto frame skip to get 100%

2nd pic:
disabling it and the black line disappear. get fps 30/30 in the same field without frameskip

Setting :
Code:
[General]
FirstRun = False
RunCount = 997
Enable Logging = True
AutoRun = True
Browse = False
IgnoreBadMemAccess = True
CurrentDirectory = C:/Movie/Image PSP/
ShowDebuggerOnLoad = False
CheckForNewVersion = False
Language = en_US
ForceLagSync = False
NumWorkerThreads = 2
EnableAutoLoad = False
EnableCheats = False
ScreenshotsAsPNG = True
StateSlot = 2
RewindFlipFrequency = 0
GridView1 = True
GridView2 = False
GridView3 = False
ReportingHost = default
AutoSaveSymbolMap = False
TopMost = False
WindowX = 124
WindowY = 78
WindowWidth = 976
WindowHeight = 602
PauseOnLostFocus = False
DumpDecryptedEboots = False
PauseWhenMinimized = False
CacheFullIsoInRam = False
CwCheatRefreshRate = 77
InternalScreenRotation = 1
[CPU]
Jit = True
SeparateCPUThread = False
AtomicAudioLocks = False
SeparateIOThread = False
FastMemoryAccess = False
FuncReplacements = True
CPUSpeed = 0
SetRoundingMode = True
ForceFlushToZero = False
IOTimingMethod = 0
[Graphics]
ShowFPSCounter = 3
RenderingMode = 1
SoftwareRendering = False
HardwareTransform = True
SoftwareSkinning = False
TextureFiltering = 1
InternalResolution = 2
FrameSkip = 3
AutoFrameSkip = True
FrameRate = 240
FrameSkipUnthrottle = False
ForceMaxEmulatedFPS = 60
AnisotropyLevel = 0
VertexCache = True
TextureBackoffCache = True
TextureSecondaryCache = True
FullScreen = False
PartialStretch = False
StretchToDisplay = False
SmallDisplay = False
ImmersiveMode = False
TrueColor = True
MipMap = False
TexScalingLevel = 1
TexScalingType = 0
TexDeposterize = False
VSyncInterval = False
DisableStencilTest = False
AlwaysDepthWrite = False
TimerHack = False
AlphaMaskHack = False
SplineBezierQuality = 2
PostShader = Off
MemBlockTransferGPU = True
AndroidHwScale = 1
DisableSlowFramebufEffects = False
BufferFiltering = 1
GPUBackend = 0
FragmentTestCache = True
DepthRangeHack = True
EnableCardboard = False
CardboardScreenSize = 50
CardboardXShift = 0
CardboardYShift = 0
BloomHack = 0
[Sound]
Enable = True
VolumeBGM = 6
VolumeSFX = 7
AudioLatency = 1
SoundSpeedHack = False
AudioBackend = 0
AudioResampler = True
[Control]
HapticFeedback = True
ShowTouchCross = True
ShowTouchCircle = True
ShowTouchSquare = True
ShowTouchTriangle = True
ShowTouchStart = True
ShowTouchSelect = True
ShowTouchLTrigger = True
ShowTouchRTrigger = True
ShowAnalogStick = True
ShowTouchDpad = True
ShowTouchUnthrottle = True
ShowTouchPause = False
IgnoreWindowsKey = False
ShowTouchControls = False
DisableDpadDiagonals = False
TouchButtonStyle = 1
TouchButtonOpacity = 65
ActionButtonSpacing2 = 1.000000
ActionButtonCenterX = 0.875000
ActionButtonCenterY = 0.779412
ActionButtonScale = 1.150000
DPadX = 0.148958
DPadY = 0.470588
DPadScale = 1.150000
DPadSpacing = 1.000000
StartKeyX = 0.637500
StartKeyY = 0.873162
StartKeyScale = 1.150000
SelectKeyX = 0.500000
SelectKeyY = 0.873162
SelectKeyScale = 1.150000
UnthrottleKeyX = 0.361458
UnthrottleKeyY = 0.873162
UnthrottleKeyScale = 1.150000
LKeyX = 0.083333
LKeyY = 0.084559
LKeyScale = 1.150000
RKeyX = 0.928125
RKeyY = 0.084559
RKeyScale = 1.150000
AnalogStickX = 0.148958
AnalogStickY = 0.830882
AnalogStickScale = 1.150000
AnalogLimiterDeadzone = 0.600000
GamepadOnlyFocused = False
AutoCenterTouchAnalog = False
DInputAnalogDeadzone = 0.100000
DInputAnalogInverseMode = 0
DInputAnalogInverseDeadzone = 0.000000
DInputAnalogSensitivity = 1.000000
XInputAnalogDeadzone = 0.240000
XInputAnalogInverseMode = 0
XInputAnalogInverseDeadzone = 0.000000
XInputAnalogSensitivity = 1.000000
[Network]
EnableWlan = False
EnableAdhocServer = False
[SystemParam]
PSPModel = 1
PSPFirmwareVersion = 150
NickName = LucifiaNether
proAdhocServer = 176.126.246.79
MacAddress = a4:bc:60:dd:95:90
Language = 1
TimeFormat = 1
DateFormat = 1
TimeZone = 0
DayLightSavings = True
ButtonPreference = 1
LockParentalLevel = 0
WlanAdhocChannel = 0
BypassOSKWithKeyboard = False
WlanPowerSave = False
EncryptSave = True
[Debugger]
DisasmWindowX = 203
DisasmWindowY = 56
DisasmWindowW = 781
DisasmWindowH = 708
GEWindowX = 203
GEWindowY = 80
GEWindowW = 776
GEWindowH = 694
ConsoleWindowX = 150
ConsoleWindowY = 150
FontWidth = 8
FontHeight = 12
DisplayStatusBar = True
ShowBottomTabTitles = True
ShowDeveloperMenu = False
SkipDeadbeefFilling = False
FuncHashMap = False
[SpeedHacks]
PrescaleUV = False
DisableAlphaTest = False
[JIT]
[Upgrade]
UpgradeMessage =
UpgradeVersion = 0.9.8
DismissedVersion =
[Recent]
MaxRecent = 30
FileName0 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/Digimon_Adventure_Eng_v5.iso
FileName1 = D:/Images/Image PSP/godeaterburstundub.iso
FileName2 = E:/Images/Image PSP/Monster_Hunter_Portable_2nd_G_JPN_PSP-PSN.iso
FileName3 = E:/Images/Image PSP/ind-mhp3rd TMO 5.0.iso
FileName4 = E:/Images/Image PSP/Digimon_World_Re_Digitize_v1.1DUB.iso
FileName5 = E:/Images/Image PSP/7th_Dragon_2020_JPN_PSP-Caravan.iso
FileName6 = D:/Images/Image PSP/Mana.Khemia.Student.Alliance.[UNDUB] by-Fei-.iso
FileName7 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/Lord_of_Apocalypse_JPN_PSP-BAHAMUT.iso
FileName8 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/PANGYA-Fantasy-Golf.iso
FileName9 = E:/Images/Image PSP/Star_Ocean_First_Departure_PSP-UNDUB.iso
FileName10 = E:/Images/Image PSP/P3P Undub.iso
FileName11 = E:/Images/Image PSP/The_Sims_2_Castaway_USA_PSP-pSyPSP.iso
FileName12 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/Phantasy_Star_Portable_2_Infinity_JPN_PSP-Caravan.iso
FileName13 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/Frontier_Gate_Boost_Plus_JPN_PSP-PLAYASiA.iso
FileName14 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/ff7 crisis core undub.iso
FileName15 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/PSP - Valkirie Chronicles 2 UNDUB/valkirie_chronicles2undub.iso
FileName16 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/PSP - Hatsune Miku Project Diva/Hatsune_Miku-Project_Diva_en_v0.5.iso
[PinnedPaths]
Path0 = E:/Images/Image PSP/
Path1 = C:/Movie/Image PSP/
Path2 = D:/Images/Image PSP/

Laptop Spec :
Acer Aspire 4738z
Intel P6100 @2.00 GHz 2.00 GHz
Intel HD graphic
3GB RAM

With this processor i believe You can play at x3 resolution.

That simulate block transfer is not good.....it add outlines but it looses drawing quality on the characters.....i don't understand it.