Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Least input lag settings
04-03-2021, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2021 09:20 AM by el_rika.)
Least input lag settings
Hy everyone,

I use a OnePlus7, and the games are looking good and play smooth (using vulkan).
I would like to know what should i set for the least input lag?The option: Buffer Graphics commands (defaults "up to 2") is affecting input lag? How should i set it?

Also, is there a way to complety elimitate the micro stuttering? In Street Fighter Alpha 3 for example, there's micro stuttering every 3 seconds (scrolling texts, Rolento stage tanks) possibly when framerate goes between 60 and 61.
Usually disabling 'Audio Sync' fixes this stutters (in Retroarch for example) but PPSSPP doesn't have a similar option.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Least input lag settings
This is driving me crazy. How to remove that micro stutter?? I tried everything i could thnk of.
Retroarch core plays it perfecy smooth, why is ppsspp not able to sync perfecy?
07-30-2022, 05:49 AM
RE: Least input lag settings
I would like to know this too.. I have spent HOURS searching on what setting the buffer graphics commands should be on for best latency, and it's like a ghost town on the entire internet about it (and here too, only 3 topics came up in search that even mention that option).

Can someone once and for all PLEASE explain it? Please?