Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me, please! "Black rectangle"?
04-23-2013, 11:16 AM
Help me, please! "Black rectangle"?
Hi everyone!
I'm new here and i basically registered myself in this forum because of this troublesome and very precise problem i'm having. I searched all over the forum, all type of threads, and nothing. Nothing that could help me with this issue.

This can be a noob question or not, and i don't know if anyone ever had this kind of problem, but the thing is: in some parts of the games this weird black rectangle appears and there's nothing in the options that help me get this thing off. All the games are running smoothly except for this.
It looks like it have something to do with things in constant move, even if it is for a brief moment. Like the sand dust when a character run or a tree moving with the wind.
Yeah, it's something little bit hard to explain. And because of that i took some prints!
I really hope one of you guys can help me fix this problem. Because seriously, i don't have a clue of how to solve this. ):

Oh, and sorry for any english mistake. Not my native language. Tongue

Here's the pics.

[Image: rectangle.png]

[Image: rectangle2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Help me, please! "Black rectangle"?
Woah.
Srly? No one can help me with this? D:'
04-28-2013, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 11:47 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
This occurs when buffer rendering is disnabled. It is the same in God of War This is normal. But I do not know what causes it.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
04-29-2013, 07:45 AM
happens on dissidia too