Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
default paths
01-14-2021, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2021 05:56 PM by trendy21.)
default paths
hello everyone the issue i have is that i can play game in the emulator by choosing them manually, but through my gameex frontend i have my working path set to my d drive where the emulator execute file is and my roms path to the e drive where my psp roms are. when i open a game in gameex it should pull from that path to open the rom but i think by ppsspp default it overrides it. no other emulator i have setup does this so i'm assuming its a ppsspp issue and not gameex, the path it wants to use is-
c:/users/jentr/appdata/local/temp/unzipped7-zip/burnout dominator
could not load game. error reading file.
why it wants to use this path instead of the e:/sony psp i want it to use in gameex i dont know but tried to reinstall and configure and edit config but config also shows the correct path so any help is greatly appreciated. my older version i had in gammex never did this. only when i installed newest version on my new game cabinet, thx.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: default paths
Got it figured out. It was a gameex command line issue. For those that use it in gameex command line is not the
-s after executable like the default but read on another forum that had to be
—s(2dashes) for whatever reason. Changed and all is good thx.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply