Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Error 10037 in PSP2i
10-12-2020, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2020 05:13 AM by Zinx777.)
RE: Error 10037 in PSP2i
Don't know about you but I am getting similar issues now with a friend over Gran Turismo.
Thing is it worked fine for him before and he is getting it now all of the sudden on the latest PPSSPP build.
There is also a delay in starting the game like mentioned.
I even opened an issue about it :
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/13539
Check if it matches the logs I have
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2020, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2020 03:36 PM by Anubis1101.)
so update on the issue- ive more or less given up on making it work. were pretty sure its got something to do with one of our internet setups, which we dont have full control over. weve talked to others who play in multiplayer and theyve had no such issue, so weve got no choice but to shelve it for now.

(10-12-2020 05:11 AM)Zinx777 Wrote:  Don't know about you but I am getting similar issues now with a friend over Gran Turismo.
Thing is it worked fine for him before and he is getting it now all of the sudden on the latest PPSSPP build.

Edit: sorry, didnt see your post. nah, those look different than mine. though, the ppsspp builds did change the issues a bit, so that might be related.

on a semi-related note, the text in the game has become distorted in the last week or two of PPSSPP build updates (around 10/14 is when i noticed it, and it still hasnt been fixed as of today). if i roll back to an earlier version, its fine, and none of the other english patch testers have reported an issue. ill try to ask the team what font file theyre using to see if maybe somebody changed something on the ppsspp side, but i thought id note it here in the meantime.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HHFhzRl...sp=sharing
10-26-2020, 04:01 PM
(10-26-2020 03:30 PM)Anubis1101 Wrote:  so update on the issue- ive more or less given up on making it work. were pretty sure its got something to do with one of our internet setups, which we dont have full control over. weve talked to others who play in multiplayer and theyve had no such issue, so weve got no choice but to shelve it for now.

(10-12-2020 05:11 AM)Zinx777 Wrote:  Don't know about you but I am getting similar issues now with a friend over Gran Turismo.

Edit: sorry, didnt see your post. nah, those look different than mine. though, the ppsspp builds did change the issues a bit, so that might be related.

on a semi-related note, the text in the game has become distorted in the last week or two of PPSSPP build updates (around 10/14 is when i noticed it, and it still hasnt been fixed as of today). if i roll back to an earlier version, its fine, and none of the other english patch testers have reported an issue. ill try to ask the team what font file theyre using to see if maybe somebody changed something on the ppsspp side, but i thought id note it here in the meantime.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HHFhzRl...sp=sharing

Yeah they changed something with the fonts recently.
It's not that bad though.
10-27-2020, 01:16 AM
(10-26-2020 04:01 PM)Zinx777 Wrote:  Yeah they changed something with the fonts recently.
It's not that bad though.

My bad, I just needed a fresh install, disregard that.