Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Ad-hoc general info thread
10-30-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow & Rssistence: Retribution
Hi, i'm Leyo from the "Syphon Filter Central" Discord Server community, we are fans of the "Syphon Filter" videogame series.

We're having an issue relating to Ad-Hoc.
The series has 7 games in total, 3 of them are PSP titles, the three games names are:
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (2006)
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow (2007)
Syphon Filter: Combat Ops (2007)

All 3 games have online multiplayer Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc, Dark Mirror & Combat Ops both work online today using Ad-Hoc on PPSSPP emulator.

However, Logan's Shadow doesn't work online, it does boot up fine and it is playable from start to finish in single player, but when we try to go to the multiplayer section, the second someone presses the button on that section the game freezes and must be rebooted (the game freezes not the emulator), same happens when we try to enter the "Combat Ops Sneak Preview" which is also found inside Logan's Shadow.
If i'm not mistaken then i believe that Logan's Shadow can be played online on jPCSP emulator, maybe this info can help you diagnose the problem, also i should mention that another game by the name of "Resistence: Retribution" has the same issue on PPSSPP, both Logan's Shadow & Resistence were developed by Bend Studio, thought this might be helpful to know too.

Is there any unique feat we must perform to get the online for this game to work? i tried UPnP too and it didn't work, can you do anything to help us please? please let me know what can be done, we have an entire community dedicated to this game series and would love to play Logan's Shadow online.

Thanks

-Leyo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow & Rssistence: Retribution - Leyo SFC - 10-30-2020 05:33 PM