Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Ad-hoc general info thread
10-28-2020, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2020 06:49 PM by Zinx777.)
RE: PPSSPP Ad-hoc general info thread
(10-28-2020 05:21 PM)AdamN Wrote:  
(10-28-2020 02:31 PM)Zinx777 Wrote:  I wonder why it takes awhile to merge the new ad-hoc PR now.

They're probably busy fixing visual/graphics glitches, i even notice Shaun White Snowboarding were starting to show weird polygons after updating the official commits a few days after i fixed the multiplayer, not sure if they've fixed that issue or not by now (i haven't updating my source to the latest official commits since then)

I hope after all of those graphical glitches got fixed it will automatically fixes Ratchet & Clanks Size Matters (i had a strong feeling it was related to GE)

Anyway, i'm starting to understand GameMode a bit better and findout why the player's color on Star Wars minimap became black, which is also the same reason why some other GameMode games are getting issue when starting the mission sometimes. It was because the initial data didn't get synced sometimes, and right now i'm still trying various way to sync it.

Wait.
If you said syncing issues can cause graphical problems like that Star Wars minimap issue (and red colors on screen?).
Won't that mean that Ratchet & Clank (and maybe Shaun White Snowboarding?) got issues that are caused by syncing?
Also the R&C ad-hoc issues existed since you first started working on Ad-hoc so I doubt it will be fixed so easily.
Perhaps Because R&C is not synching properly and the 2nd player gets stuck below the map on certain game modes and maps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP Ad-hoc general info thread - Zinx777 - 10-28-2020 06:06 PM