Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Ad-hoc general info thread
10-16-2020, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2020 06:44 AM by Zinx777.)
RE: PPSSPP Ad-hoc general info thread
Speaking if exiting the game while in ad-hoc.
If you do this while playing with console users - it will cause all the console users to disconnect as well lol.
Kinda funny but dangerous cause its not nice for them lol.
Now I wonder if console users will ever get an improved ProOnline plugin because it's kinda outdated and only work with specific games.

I had a feeling that gamesharing leads into something adhoc related but I wonder if its the same for all games.
Decided to randomly check some games that I had to see if I was not wrong about them.
looks like I was mistaken about one of the Capcom games (Capcom Classics Collection Remixed) only having gamesharing lol but I am still sure there are some that dont have a regular ad-hoc option or at least have unique content with gamesharing only.
Anyway it will just disconnect if you try matching up with someone and meh you can just play all games online using other emulators or MAME.
Also found out that The Force Unleashed works but only with certain game modes (the game uses GameMode as well) it's so weird when a game does that because you can miss it out easily.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP Ad-hoc general info thread - Zinx777 - 10-16-2020 05:38 AM