Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Ad-hoc general info thread
10-08-2020, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2020 04:59 PM by Zinx777.)
RE: PPSSPP supports more games with ad-hoc now
OK did some rounds of testing between PPSSPP to console (this time a Vita) .
These are the results :
Well it looks like I got UPNP Original Port to finally work lol when I played Tekken 6 (please leave it disabled by default no one really plays with other PSPs/Vitas or JPCSP).

Working games:
Tekken 6 - Working quite well and kinda smooth if you are close in distance to the person you play with.
Moto GP - Works smooth no matter the distance I was suprised.

Non working games :
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix - an interesting test , the game works in lobby but the Vita player cant host a game and at least 2 modes will get into a loop before disconnecting after starting the game (might need more testing).
Ace Combat X - Players can't see each other.
Dissidia 012 - got a white screen when trying to connect and I couldnt see the other player while he could see me (possibly a regression here as I remember that the game worked).
Tested both with FFT option enabled and disabled.
Gran Turismo - players can see each other in lobby but the game will get stuck after starting the game.

Curiously , the Vita player uses a modified build of Pro Online here (I can link it but there is no source , only the plugin itself).
And that's it mostly for now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP supports more games with ad-hoc now - Zinx777 - 10-08-2020 04:36 PM