Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Ad-hoc general info thread
10-06-2020, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2020 06:16 PM by Zinx777.)
RE: PPSSPP supports more games with ad-hoc now
(10-06-2020 05:57 PM)AdamN Wrote:  
(10-06-2020 05:38 PM)Zinx777 Wrote:  Interesting I found out that you need "Forced First Connect" enabled to play Kizuna Drive.
What happens if the option stays enabled all the time? It looks like "(default=compatibility)" is not that accurate then.
Also can Port Offset be in the Upnp section of the settings? the one where it says "UPNP (port-forwading)" or "Adhoc server" ?.
Because its an important setting that i use frequently to play with either PSP users or Android users.

It has been enabled all the time since GvG Next Plus was fixed, because it's the workaround to fix GvG in the first place, but apparently many games got fixed too.

However, since it's just a workaround it should be made optional, and the meaning of "compatibility" is to work in similar way with real PSP, in this case forcing non-blocking to be blocking is not what a real PSP do.
Each games that were affected by workaround need to be fixed properly.

Let me know if you found more games that were affected by that workaround.

Btw, have you try it using the latest test build i upload today? (the one in my signature)

Yeah that's what I tried it with.
I will keep the setting enabled most of the time because it seems to help fix games like you said.
Please consider moving the Port Offset option to be above like I said because its annoying to always go down and change it :X .
Remainder that UPNP original port is not working if you wanna play with PSP players.
There is an issue with playing the GTA Stories games online - more then 2 players and one of the players will disconnect its an issue that was for awhile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP supports more games with ad-hoc now - Zinx777 - 10-06-2020 06:02 PM