Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Ad-hoc general info thread
09-30-2020, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2020 02:02 PM by Zinx777.)
RE: PPSSPP supports more games with ad-hoc now
(09-30-2020 10:59 AM)AdamN Wrote:  Ah found the problem, apparently this slowness issue was because i had Hardware transform disabled on Graphics settings O.o Not sure how that happened, since i rarely change anything in graphic settings other than switching between Vulkan and D3D11

Anyway, i've updated the test builds on my signature to disable the workaround that was used to fix GvG Next Plus and fix it properly, but since this workaround seems to fix some issue with Dissida 012 and Fate Unlimited Codes, so i moved the workaround as a new Networking Misc setting called "Forced First Connect" (disabled by default) in case there are more games that were fixed due to this workaround.

Let me know if there are games that gets broken in lobby/when starting a multiplayer game with this workaround being disabled, so i can fix them properly instead of using workaround like this.
Since this workaround helped getting connected state faster, so it should affects something in lobby and until the all players ready and the game mission/event started.

And i hope this one doesn't stutter as often as before

Huh I tried Fate Unlimited Codes and it worked even without the option lol (tried until the character select though).
I noticed that one of the GTA games (3D ones) got an issue with seeing the lobby on localhost sometimes and you need to recreate the lobby at least once to fix it.
I only tried with the new option that got added being disabled.
Seems like Carnage Heart EXA got regressed by the recent changes because it worked in the previous test build that you did (at least the 2nd option in ad-hoc).
Now with the new option both disabled and enabled I cant get it to work correctly.
This is the extant of what I tested lol.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP supports more games with ad-hoc now - Zinx777 - 09-30-2020 01:35 PM