Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Jeanne d'Arc
05-04-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Jeanne d'Arc
Ah, this explains why the frame cap decreases on the World Map.

I will keep that way as it seems working "as intended" 60 FPS cheats I keep for rare cases when it's really bad for the eyes like Mana Khemia PSP.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2019, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 11:15 PM by wolfgang784.)
Hello everyone. New to posting here but I think im in the right spot. Enjoying the game so far but now I cant figure out how to make it stop crashing.

I am running PPSSPP version 1.8.0, newest google play had for me. Device is a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on Verizon running Android 9 and on the latest updates. I tried restarting the phone and have had the same crash multiple times.

It happens at a certain point when I go to Chinon for the first time. I get past the video scene and right after the Count or Duke or whatever finishes his speech. Roger looks over at a fat dude and the screen starts to pan in before locking up and crashing. There is no hang time, no error message, no black screen or nothin. Just goes from zooming in to a quick half second pause and then im back at my home screen and PPSSPP is no longer running.

Any ideas? This will be the third fun game ive had to quit due to game breaking issues... D=

EDIT:::: I fixed it. Not sure what exactly fixed it, but I changed a bunch of settings I remembered changing in the past. Gonna turn them back on now since the first part of the game was fine and see if I have issues again.

Things turned off:
Turned off Vulkan, back to opengl immersive mode
immersive mode
hardware transform
software skinning
vertex cache
hardware tesselation
06-20-2020, 07:15 PM
I have some text bugs: https://imgur.com/a/Ne0Sx5C

I have the latest version of PPSSPP and the game plays well otherwise.
08-09-2020, 12:53 AM
Hey guys so I got the game running but once I'm done with the tutorial mission the screen turns black and stays that way and I can't continue on. Can anyone help me?