Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Crash after loading a save file
06-10-2016, 10:40 AM
Crash after loading a save file
Whenever I try to load a save file in Football Manager Handheld, it freezes after I try to start playing. Any help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2016, 12:05 AM
RE: Crash after loading a save file
I have the same problem. Been waiting ages for a fix but it never came.
10-11-2016, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 02:51 AM by RichterNJ.)
So far I'm having no problem with any of the FMH series. The black screen is -annoying- but I've found it to be completely bypassable. If you're capable of going back into the PPSSPP pause screen (the one with save/load savestates, and the continue/settings/return to main menu options) and exit, the screen refreshes, and the game goes right on.

Saving games, loading games, saving and loading tactics all seems to work just fine.

I do recall having similar problems with the android variant, an I haven't tried firing this up on my phone again. I'll tinker around with that in the morning. Hopefully, this can be of some help to somebody. I certainly have been missing my old FMH titles. The new FMM is rubbish.

This all said, I've managed to get Logo packs working flawlessly, but have yet to have the game recognise a changes.txt file. Not sure if it's the fact that PPSSPP doesn't recognise the COMMON folder or what. Going to try moving those files around to a couple of different places and see if I find any joy. Best of luck - I'll keep a watch on this thread and try to help you bang through any issues.
07-03-2020, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2020 11:31 PM by DaveTheMan.)
4 years later and I have same Problem.

Typed in my Name and Selected Team and Save then just get a Black Screen