Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
02-07-2021, 09:09 PM
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 01/28/2021]
(02-04-2021 08:38 AM)ArcEnCiel Wrote:  In P4 Golden PC port you can hide UI by holding F1 and then taking a screenshot.

Ooh, that could be useful for replacing FEMC's shot of Yasogami High during her sports event.

I've been chugging along as usual, although I haven't been too great at updating the separated folders I made. Got some more effects done, and I hashed/paired two (empty!) blink textures for Mitsuru. I also found a transparent background texture, and was curious to see if the game actually uses it at all, so I hashed it and replaced it with a placeholder blue recolor of one of the existing moon backgrounds (so it'll be blatantly obvious where the transparent bg is used, if so). At this point, I think that I'm out of ground to cover until someone passes me FES rips to apply. The new stuff is in Unseparated btw.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 01/28/2021] - flamecrest920 - 02-07-2021 09:09 PM