Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Community Expansion (WIP) [Updated 12/16/2021]
10-09-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 09/26/2020]
(10-09-2020 06:24 PM)TridentOfTheAbyss Wrote:  I downloaded it and they seem to match up with many of my textures (hashcode is the same). Have you ever tried using the texture pack with the European version (just renaming the folder accordingly)? I wonder if they are practically identical with textures.

I never tried because I had already quickly ai upscaled myself some textures but.. yes it just works. At least Dinjerr's UI pack works. Well, I might just use those packs in the futur lol.
I'll test the larger pack later but it looks like it's gonna be ok. It's a bit bothersome right now because I have everything synced in my hosted nextcloud which have issue with syncing tons of files at once.

Since I'm not updating it anymore, here is my ai upscaled pack. I can show you the ugly .bat script that made it if you're interested but it's basically using ESRGAN and waifu2xcaffe for alpha (had issue with transparency otherwise).

(~2Go, ~5k textures) upscaled x4

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HxPX8hK...sp=sharing
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack Expansion Using AI (WIP) [Updated 09/26/2020] - BanhCanh - 10-09-2020 09:15 PM