The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max broken in more recent (or at least post-1.9.3) builds
05-09-2020, 06:14 AM
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max broken in more recent (or at least post-1.9.3) builds
I'm just bringing it up in case it's not a known issue? At some point since 1.9.3 was released, SFA3 multiplayer broke in Ad Hoc mode.

Originally I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong, as either I would get "Connection Terminated" in-game as soon as the match was getting set up, or even trying to get into the lobby. Or the first machine would get to the lobby, and the second machine would hang trying to get in, and fail to connect or see the other player. This was also happening to me in LunaMoo's 1-machine-2-instances build, and I couldn't figure out why.

Then I noticed that I was getting connections between two Windows clients running 1.9.3. Eventually I noticed the newer software version was the weak point (I even had trouble with RetroPie, whose non-libretro PPSSPP build is about 15 days old), and even LunaMoo's fork worked perfectly on one machine after I downloaded the late October release.

Is there anything I can do to help narrow that issue down? Log uploads or whatnot?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max broken in more recent (or at least post-1.9.3) builds - mukiex - 05-09-2020 06:14 AM