Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Fate/Extra
07-12-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Fate Extra
While it does improve speed, buffered rendering is necessary in some places in the game. Without it, the player can't acess the save/load screen and the backgrounds of the second floors of the Arenas of each week are blace.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Is there a specific forum thread for submitting bugs ?
07-12-2013, 08:34 PM
(07-12-2013 11:34 AM)GabrieliosP Wrote:  While it does improve speed, buffered rendering is necessary in some places in the game. Without it, the player can't acess the save/load screen and the backgrounds of the second floors of the Arenas of each week are blace.

Well, i agree with that,though i found solution
for saving:go to save menu
press X
press analog left
X again
Left
and X

then press O couple of times till it exits menu.For loading is X->X-> X then O till it starts loading
07-16-2013, 03:02 PM
Don't have any music with the latest build. On Windows 7 right now, don't have anything else besides the emulator from the main site and the ISO. Can anyone identify the problem?
07-16-2013, 05:55 PM
Get the atrac plugin file. It's required.
08-18-2013, 03:30 AM
How does this run on the Galaxy S3 and S4?
08-18-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: Fate/Extra
On my Device i have a 1,5 GHZ a powervr GPU quad core FULL HD, 1 gb ram ( 500 mb free) CPU MTK8569T

the game its very playable, but the sound its not perfect. and when lot of NPC aroude the VPS its about 70%, music almost ok, voices bad, SFX ok. battle around 80% of speed. FPS ok.

if you can play without sound, its perfect, if you want sound like me ( voice actors its just amazing, its almost not worthy to play without them) wait for 0.9 or 9.5, or 1.0 =) need performance boost. and i think they are increasing compatibility and performance its not increasing at all, since PC version its just fine for a PC about 1000 dolars. Android has some complicated stuff involved. GPU problems , performance etc. i dont think any device with less than 1,2 ghz will run most games.
08-19-2013, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 01:42 AM by Revoluxon.)
When i play this game with buffer rendering on my Xperia Play (overclocked to 1.8 GHz) the screen turns black most of the time and i can only see the menu, if i play it with non-buffer rendering the screen will flicker on most of the cutscenes... with and without frameskipping -.-

Game runs at 100% speed.

Im using the latest PPSSPP build (august 18), i dont know what to do to fix this.
08-19-2013, 11:45 AM
i am using an older version to play some games, like Bleach,fate, digimon etc... 0,7,6 > 0.8.1 its the best to play, i got no problem, just voice cracks a little, since i just have 1,5 ghz, multithread does not make any difference.

and what is software rendering?
08-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Any tips to boost performance on Samsung galaxy S4?
10-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Right after Kotomine gives you the key to 2-B, game freezes if you try to talk with your servant.

And as one guy mentioned before, infinite looping if you try to leave the dungeon.

I have noticed that you can't leave when your servant's messages start to stay stuck on the screen.

Anyone got a fix for at least the infinite looping?

Running on PC, v0.9.1, all disabled 'cept for buffered rendering and ignore illegal.
10-01-2013, 09:12 PM
I think it might be my ISO now actually. I'll try a different one, see what happens.
10-02-2013, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 08:05 PM by Kami_no_Kage.)
I think I've now solved the problem. You can't use an encrypted iso to play this, and the new iso I'm using is the US release, so maybe that works best. Looks just a tiny bit better too.

I can now speak with my servant using the different iso, gonna see if I can grind and then leave in the dungeon. Although no one has helped me here, hope maybe this helps someone else.

Edit: I can now leave the dungeon, even after I've made level 4. It seems I was right and the moment you can't leave is when your servant's after fight messages stick on the screen, because they didn't for me this time around. So in conclusion, if you cannot the first dungeon and/or cannot speak with your servant, it is the iso's fault. Try to get the US version iso, and make sure it is not an encrypted iso.
11-24-2013, 03:17 AM
Posting here to report Flickering issues with Multi-threading/frameskipping on
03-16-2014, 07:21 AM
The game runs fine on my Asus memo pad (4x1.2GHz). v0.9.7.2
Backgrounds on some maps do disappear when buffered rendering is off. Everything else but the background disappears when it's on though.