Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can find other players with internet box but can't with internet phone sharing
02-16-2020, 02:57 PM
Can find other players with internet box but can't with internet phone sharing
Hello there !
After a lot of try to connect with a friend, we found out what the problem is, but we can't resolve it.

We finally found online players but only one of us could because if we are on the same internet connection, the last one to connect just crash.

So i tried to connect with my phone's internet (with a classic internet share) and then ... doesn't work anymore, i can connect but it never find anyone.

I already looked for answers and found nothing (so i'm sorry if this topic already exists, but i really didn't find).

If someone can help me, that would be great ! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2020, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2020 01:24 PM by AdamN.)
RE: Can find other players with internet box but can't with internet phone sharing
(02-16-2020 02:57 PM)Esanqueris Wrote:  Hello there !
After a lot of try to connect with a friend, we found out what the problem is, but we can't resolve it.

We finally found online players but only one of us could because if we are on the same internet connection, the last one to connect just crash.

So i tried to connect with my phone's internet (with a classic internet share) and then ... doesn't work anymore, i can connect but it never find anyone.

I already looked for answers and found nothing (so i'm sorry if this topic already exists, but i really didn't find).

If someone can help me, that would be great ! Big Grin

multiple device running PPSSPP each can't play multiplayer using the same router/internet connection with external adhoc server like sushicat, because your public IP will be the same and adhoc server like sushicat can only recognize 1 Player per IP

if you're using mobile data (ie. 3G/4G connection) to play it will most-likely failed to see each other, because most mobile ISP doesn't allow port forwarding, in this case you will need to use VPN to play multiplayer so the connection can be relayed

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
02-18-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: Can find other players with internet box but can't with internet phone sharing
Thanks for the answer.

I tried using free VPNs but i can't figure how to do.
Could you explain me how?