Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Tactics Ogre LUCT HD UI v0.9.9
04-07-2023, 08:51 PM
RE: Tactics Ogre LUCT HD UI
I don't think I need any help, I appreciate the offer though. Just enjoying playing through One Vision atm. I also like to play the games myself so that I know I got every texture that I want.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2023, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2023 09:21 PM by Sirbagsalot.)
RE: Tactics Ogre LUCT HD UI v0.9
Update 0.9 is now available, please uninstall the old version and install the new one. Lemme know if anything is broken and be sure to check the first post for more info.

EDIT 1:
Mini update 0.9.1 to clean up 3 small textures, here is a preview with new party menu background https://imgsli.com/MTc3ODM2

EDIT 2:
Update 0.9.2 is now out check the readme for a small changelog, highlight of this update being an overhaul of the status effect icons and some new party menu fonts.

EDIT 3:
Update 0.9.3 Added many new hand made font/text sheets by Raics, massive thanks to him for the contribution to the pack!
06-18-2023, 10:35 PM
RE: Tactics Ogre LUCT HD UI v0.9.3
I made an account on this forum to express my appreciation and gratitude for this awesome texture pack. I used it to one or two years ago to play emulated TOLUCT with one vision, and it was nice since I have a weak and sensitive eyesight, thus very hard for me to read blurred texts. Now years later I play the game again (due to an itch after playing chained echoes), and I downloaded the new and updated texture pack, it is now a wonderfully beautiful psp game. Thank you for all your hard work.
06-30-2023, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2023 01:25 AM by Sirbagsalot.)
RE: Tactics Ogre LUCT HD UI v0.9.4
Glad you like the pack, it's been a pleasure to work on and the community is pretty great!

Update 0.9.4 is now up, Raics has been on a roll with his hand made text replacements. This update overhauls all the text in the intro quiz <3

EDIT: Update v0.9.5 this one is another overhaul of more of the upscaled text in the game by Raics, this time covering the battle objectives, title screen text crawls, chapter intro logos and even an HD version of the default conversation font. We are are very close to having HD replacements for all the text in the game done!

EDIT 2: Update 0.9.6 Added the last of the HD text by Raics, covers controls menu text, the chapter titles in Warren's Report, and lots of general smaller UI text like the "NEW" notifications in warren report.

EDIT 3: Update 0.9.7 Added several newly remade HD UI textures by Raics, included in these is a colored healthbar that will change as you lose health too Big Grin

EDIT 4: Update 0.9.8 Added many custom made HD UI icons by Raics, along with a new slimmer version of his previous health bar!

There will be a few more updates to come on the TODO list is:
-Upscaled spellFX
-More HD status effect icons
-The missing warren report stuff
09-20-2023, 12:57 PM
RE: Tactics Ogre LUCT HD UI v0.9.8
This is amazing friend. Thank you so much for this, i'm cheering for its completion.
A question: does that mean we can make custom sprites for classes/characters now?
10-03-2023, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2023 12:33 AM by Sirbagsalot.)
RE: Tactics Ogre LUCT HD UI v0.9.9
Update v0.9.9 is now available, this is a pretty big update so be sure to check the readme this time for the list of changes!

You should be able to dump the sprites that you want to replace with the emulator. Though they will dump every new palette that gets applied to them and you will also probably have to zero out some parts of the hash to get them to replace consistently if possible.
11-16-2023, 03:32 AM
Is there a full version/main download but KTX2 Pack? that will be very helpful because if you use PNG Pack the performance decreases or sometimes lags.
01-23-2024, 08:46 AM
Hi all,

For those of you having problems with this pack on Steam Deck or some Linux distributions, it's because their file systems are case sensitive, and the ini file refers to files in the UI and Portraits folders using ui/stuff and portraits/stuff.

The recommended workaround (and it would be good if the pack could be updated with this) is to rename the UI folder to ui and the Portraits folder to portraits.

A built-in workaround will probably be in some future version of the emulator, but this works in the meantime.
01-24-2024, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2024 04:01 PM by Sirbagsalot.)
Thanks for the heads up Henrik, I have updated the archive to account for this little quirk along with adding a set of custom summon sprites by Raics.

EDIT: Replaced the compressed png version with a KTX2 version, the font kinda took a hit in quality but otherwise it looks and runs great. Feel free to swap out the .ktx2 fonts for the normal .png ones, I may swap them out in the future anyways.