Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using PPSSPP Gold v1.9.4, WWE SD vs Raw 2011 Entrance & Post Match Scene Never Loads.
02-02-2020, 07:27 AM
Using PPSSPP Gold v1.9.4, WWE SD vs Raw 2011 Entrance & Post Match Scene Never Loads.
Hello, New User here, i found the forum via a Google Search for PPSSPP Support, I'm m using "PPSSPP Gold," software version 1.9.4, on my Android, Samsung Galaxy S9, and am only having 1 or 2 real issues with a couple games with the biggest annoyance being WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011.

Attached to this post are my "General PPSSPP Settings," pictures and ive downloaded the iso titled "WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011.iso", as also pictured below. And when i attempt to use the Wrestler's Entrances Pre-Match, or the game tries to load the Mandatory Wrestler's Post-Match Celebration Scenes, both scenes get hung up on a loading screen that NEVER Progresses, but if i turn the "Entrances" OFF pre-match, ill go from the VS Screen to In-Match ready to wrestle in about 10-15 seconds, until the match ends and the victory scene causes the game to go into the infinite loading "loop" again. Its honestly easier to quit the game back to the game selection screen and reload the title to start the next match, than wait forever for a post-match victory scene that NEVER loads.

Is there ANYTHING at all i can do to get my PPSSPP to properly load these scenes, so i can atleast play 2 back to back matches without needing.to exit and reboot the title, or is it a known compatibility issue with the Emulator and iso file?

Thank You for your time, and look forward to becoming a part of this community. ?????

Benjamin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply