Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core HD/Remaster Project WIP
05-20-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core HD/Remaster Project WIP
(05-20-2020 08:30 PM)AkiraJkr Wrote:  
(05-20-2020 02:35 PM)Aurangzeb56 Wrote:  Hey, hoping someone would help me here in this forum. I think I encountered a bug maybe? It's that, when ever I apply the HD pack, with the english UI ofcourse, and the textures get replaced with the HD version, audio and sometimes videos stutter on me. I wanted to ask that is this a normal thing, or is there something wrong with my settings? When I turn off the replace texture settings, there is no more stuttering.

This is a normal drawback as textures aren't cached to your memory and are applied on the fly. The bigger the size of the texture, the longer it takes for it to load in. Now for videos to stutter, that's something new.(Unless subtitles are also replaced?)

Ahhhh, so the drawbacks would still be there even if I have a powerful computer? I think the subs were replaced, they were either in this texture pack or maybe in the UI mod. Also thank you for replying me Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core HD/Remaster Project WIP - Aurangzeb56 - 05-20-2020 08:41 PM