Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with using Lshift to run in MHFU
09-20-2019, 11:07 AM
Problem with using Lshift to run in MHFU
So I recently mapped the keyboard/mouse controls and was pretty happy and comfortable with the result. I mapped the R key to Left shift so I could run "classic" style, but if I hold down the key, it only makes the character sprint for a little while, and then stops. Meaning I can only sprint for about half a second, which is kind of annoying. Anyone know a fix? Should I map the keys differently?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2019, 05:02 AM
RE: Problem with using Lshift to run in MHFU
Map a different key. Left shift is bound to sticky keys, and that keeps popping up.
07-01-2021, 06:43 PM
Go to control Mapping and Unbind the Lshift key in the Rapid-fire. You should then be able to hold Lshift without a problem
07-27-2021, 04:00 AM
(09-20-2019 11:07 AM)XionZion Wrote:  So I recently mapped the keyboard/mouse controls and was pretty happy and comfortable with the result. I mapped the R key to Left shift so I could run "classic" style, but if I hold down the key, it only makes the character sprint for a little while, and then stops. Meaning I can only sprint for about half a second, which is kind of annoying. Anyone know a fix? Should I map the keys differently?

Hello,

Did you have a fix on this issue? Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldn't find this topic troubleshooting in google. Please help me.
10-19-2021, 11:17 AM
(07-01-2021 06:43 PM)SirMiles Wrote:  Go to control Mapping and Unbind the Lshift key in the Rapid-fire. You should then be able to hold Lshift without a problem

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue.