Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Which android phone works good withh PPSSPP
08-18-2019, 08:46 PM
Which android phone works good withh PPSSPP
Im thinking to buy a New phone so I just wondered which would work better with PPSSPP.

Im interested in this phones

Huawai P20
Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 9
Galaxy s8
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2019, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 04:13 PM by stodag.)
RE: Which android phone works good withh PPSSPP
I have a redmi 7 and it works great Snapdragon 632, not really come across any problems as of yet, or redmi note 7 with SD 660, hope this helps as they're cheapWink

S TO DA G
09-01-2019, 08:17 PM
Yeah, my Redmi Note 7 runs games like GOW Ghost of Sparta perfectly fine. (yeah, it drops a couple frames here and there, but it is playable)
09-02-2019, 02:07 PM
All of these phones should be fine, and relatively near each other in performance... with the Mi 9 (non t version) having the best CPU and GPU combo for emulation of your list. Just keep in mind that if you are actually using the phone as a phone there are other important things to consider like which bands your carrier uses and which bands the phone actually supports (http://www.kimovil.com) is a good site to check with.
09-18-2019, 01:57 AM
Technically any SD845 onwards should be fine, brand new I would recommend the Xiaomi Mi9T Pro, really the king of band for buck.

I got the S9, I hate the curved edges, but it was the best all rounder when I bought it late October.
01-20-2021, 08:21 AM
I have galaxy A71 works wonders with all emulators