Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ppsspp (Android) Lag Problem
05-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Ppsspp (Android) Lag Problem
hi, i know the ppsspp since 2014, i installed him before but my old devices cant run with nice performance and the app was recent, but not the question, im here because yesterday i installed the ppsspp app from play store (1.8.0) on my device (Moto g6 Plus, with nice hardware to play games), its ok, i played Midnight club 3 and Lego batman (+1 gb) with no lags after the first time launch, but i uninstalled the app to test old version (1.7.5) to see differences, after install this version my games was running with lag, impossible to play, i updated to 1.8.0 and lags keep, i erased the "PSP" folder that contains data of app, uninstalled the app again and the problem no fixed, i installed ppsspp on Galaxy s8 and no problem (equal hardware than g6) and games running clean, i was thinking "the app probally have caches of datas on system or other folders, an defective data" but i cant find this, what the problem of this lags? i did not do system modifications at this time, the "cache" is true? i can solve this? help
extras: system version[Image: qEzVc2f] - Android 9.0 pie
ppsspp version - Free 1.8.0
Ram - 4gb (3gb~ every free to ppsspp)
Processor - 8 core, 2.2ghz (x4) 1.8ghz (x4)
Gpu - adreno 508
internal storage - 30gb (free)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply