Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite anime
10-22-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: Favorite anime
i think..
bleach and fairy tail already ended right?

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2013, 07:42 AM
(10-22-2013 07:25 AM)globe94 Wrote:  i think..
bleach and fairy tail already ended right?

Yup bleach already ending but fairy tail but i hear rumor this anime maybe will get another season Tongue

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
10-22-2013, 09:01 AM
Bleach And Sakurasou no pet na kanojo

I Love Miku Hatsune More Than My GirlFriend And My Family

My Laptop
Acer ASPIRE V3-471G
-2.5GHz with Turbo boost 3.1Ghz
-NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M with 2Gb Dedicated VRAM
-Intel Core I5
-4Gb DDR3 Memory
-Windows 7 Ultimate (64- Bit)
10-22-2013, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 09:46 AM by cybercjt.)
- Nichijou
- All Monogatari Titles(Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari, Monogatari Series Season 2)
- Mirai Nikki
- Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?(S1 and 2)
- Shingeki no Kyojin
- Toaru no Majutsu no Index(S1 and 2)
- Toaru no Kagaku no Railgun(S1 and 2)
- Angel Beats
- High School of the Dead

Big Grin

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
10-22-2013, 10:05 AM
im watching bakemonogatari now,im on ep4.
its a strange anime isnt it? but i kinda like it.

• • gLoBe ~
10-22-2013, 02:26 PM
Hunter x Hunter
Yu Yu Hakusho
Code Geass
Death Note (manga)
Fullmetal Alchemist (2003 and Brotherhood)
10-24-2013, 06:25 AM
My most favorite of all time are all the World Masterpiece Theater anime release by Nippon Animation based on famous novels.

Anne of Green Gables
[Image: AkageNoAnneDVD.jpg]

The Trapp Family Story (based on Sound of Music or rather the anime version)
[Image: 17856.jpg]

Mirai Shonen Conan
[Image: future-boy-conan.jpg]

Les Miserables - Shoujo Cosette
[Image: 4781-orig.jpg]

Romeo no Aoi Sora
[Image: 1.jpg]

Ai Shojou Polyanna
[Image: 1.jpg]

Nan to Jo Sensei - Little Women Jo's Boys
[Image: 3276.jpg]

Shokojou Sera
[Image: sarahdn8.jpg]

Ie Naki ko Remi - the male version of the story is much better that was aired back in 1977
[Image: 26250.jpg]

Watashi no Ashinaga Oji San
[Image: 17851.jpg]

and others...

Special Mention: Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Recca no Honoo, Shijou Saikyo no Deshi Kenichi, Higashi no Eden, DNA2, Shangri La. Those rocked my world!

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
10-25-2013, 06:36 AM
@Buko
wow..
u sure love classics, aren't you? Tongue

• • gLoBe ~
10-25-2013, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 04:09 PM by Buko Pandan.)
Yeah, I love those classic gems since they contain more memorable characters, epic stories told throughout generations , moral values and most of all they teach the true meaning of life, despite all the hardships that comes to a person's life no matter how cruel it gets, there's a light at the end of every dark tunnel. When I watch these kinds of stories it makes me inspire to do a lot of good things.

Those were the good old days, not like most of the anime's being shown nowadays that shows nothing but fanservice and other random slapsticks and talk ( I consider those junk animes), not to mention the story concepts and plots are being recycled on some titles over and over again which makes the story rather very predictable. (talk about unoriginal).

Examples of plots

1. A loser/antisocial guy with a bunch of girl harem going ga-ga over him for no particular reason. (I'm sick of that kind of plot)

2. Some animes keep spouting true friendship overcomes any powerful foe and they blow the enemy using one powerful wave coming from their friendship power, and the villain always says that friendship is for losers and for the weak. (Man, I'm sick of those too)

3. the hero gets beaten by a bad guy till near death and the hero defeats the bad guy with only one blow? What the hell is that? (I'm sick of those as well, seriously!)

4. The hero and the bad guy crossed blades in the middle of battle and while their swords are clashing, the hero remembers something and the rest of the episode air time was consumed by a series of flashbacks (fillers) from past episodes which is annoying and the flashbacks spans over three episodes before it continues to the scene where they are fighting (talk about yippity, yipity, yap, yap, more flashbacks, less fight scenes, guess authors like those have a habit of reminiscing a lot and can't move on in real life)

5. And lastly, this targets ecchi genres, a guy accidentally touches the girl's chest and another girl sees him.....it's not what you think!.... and you know what the next script will be... it's either .....YOU IDIOT! or YOU PERV! (how many times I've seen and heard this script? countless times on different titles and it's getting very redundant, can't they come up with something else?)

The last animes I ever watched was Eden of the East, Great Teacher Onizuka, Welcome to the NHK, Genshiken, Diamond Daydreams and Golden Boy. Nothing caught my interest since then.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
10-25-2013, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 03:54 PM by globe94.)
how about Cedi ang munting prinsipe ? Heidi girl of the alps? ,tom sawyer? haha..
shows i watched when i was small..
very heartfelt shows.

while Now,
animes are a bit ridiculous, surreal and nonsensical.

BUT as an anime watcher.
i think there are still good ones like,
* ToraDora
* Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
* The World God only Knows
* Clannad
* Death Note

• • gLoBe ~
10-25-2013, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 04:46 PM by Buko Pandan.)
I've already watched Toradora and Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya but sadly I didn't last at least up to four episodes on both series because there's some formula missing on those titles (for me at least), it made me bored especially Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, the main character is so self -centered, the story almost revolves around her most of the time that the sub characters aren't given too much emphasis and sometimes they talk about random crap about the universe is blah, blah,blah, and that made me fell asleep while watching it . Toradora's not bad but I quitted at the fifth episode since I haven't been able to follow the Filipino dub at the local channel and I don't want to watch the japanese with subs since I hate reading subs, it disturbs my viewing pleasure. Tongue

Clannad and Death Note is still in my to-watch list since I haven't been able to watch some anime recently because I'm very busy at my office paperwork lately but I'll hit those when I have the time.

If you're talking about Little Lord Fauntleroy Cedi, Alps no Shojou Heidi and Tom Sawyer no Bouken, yeah I've watched those up to the last episode, even though the artwork and character design is not up to par on today's character and animation design, I can vouch for their stories and plots, you watch them two times, four times and the series still gets to you, those series left a big impression on me up until today.

If you still haven't watched the Boy version of the Nobody's Girl Remy series, I strongly recommend it (it's the 1977 classic version), it's about 52 episodes long and the story is much more detailed than the girl version.

I also recommend "Golden Boy" if you haven't watched it yet, it's only a 6 part OVA, but I'm sure you'll love it. Watch it, you'll see what I mean. he, he.Big Grin

10-25-2013, 05:08 PM
* thats why its entitled with her name because the show is all about Haruhi Suzumiya! so it focuses on her.

* ToraDora has tagalog dub on youtube, xclikers recorded it. search her/his channel.

* How about The World God Only Knows ( Kami nomi zo shiru sekai) ?? have u watched it?

* im downloading goldenboy ep1 now.
i'll download/watch remi boy ver. when im on computer. im on mobile now. i'll be DEAD if i've been seen using the computer at 2AM ! haha..

• • gLoBe ~
10-25-2013, 05:38 PM
The World God Only Knows - it's also in my to-watch list when- I have- the time (forgot to add)

Well, good luck on finding the boy version of "Ie Nakiko Remy".
the complete 1977 version with english subs is a bit harder to find even on the internet these days because of it's rarity, I found the complete series with english subs but that was two years ago and the site I watched it from is already gone.

10-25-2013, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 01:31 AM by globe94.)
just finished golden boy episode 1 +++ pag di ka natawa dito, hindi ka tao. lalo na dun sa "dura". Tongue haha..

english : if it didnt made u laugh, u are not a human. specially the "spit" scene. haha..

Nobodys Boy Remi >>> hard to find.. maybe its an auction item now,imagine, 1977??? cant find download sites.. Sad

• • gLoBe ~
10-26-2013, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 06:43 PM by Nezarn.)
I dont have a favorite, because i already watched a lot. Animelist (warning:my list has a lot of completed anime,you will experience some lag when scrolling >.<) I have too much free time Sad

PC Specs:
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6700 3.2 Ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
Geforce GTS 450 1 GB DDR3
Windows 7 x64