Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ppsspp darkstalkers on android
03-21-2019, 03:50 AM
RE: Ppsspp darkstalkers on android
(03-20-2019 08:55 PM)Dukatti Wrote:  For an example here you are damaging with the hate and create a fool from a person. Please know - there is a difference between "How to start learning C++?" and "Do you expect me … out of thin air?" . It's always about what you want. Do you want to stay with you current work? Or do you want to work on psp emulation, VM programing, or ppsspp emulator?

I "learned" BASIC and Assembly on the C64, but I never had much talent for programming. Things that were easy for others were beyond me. Learning C++ from scratch as well as how to program for Windows isn't something someone picks up in a weekend. And even if I devoted the time to learning all of that, what makes anyone think that I'd be any better at it than I was at trying to write software for the C64, which was MUCH simpler than any system today?

To put this in perspective; Imagine someone suggesting that you learn how to port the game Star Wars: Rogue Leader from the Gamecude to the Playstation 2, making the game 100% playable and without using any kind of emulation. How long do you think that would take you? Could you do that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ppsspp darkstalkers on android - viprit - 03-11-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: Ppsspp darkstalkers on android - Rekrul - 03-21-2019 03:50 AM