Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep Final Mix Disney Town Camera Lock Glitch
07-27-2018, 03:57 AM
Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep Final Mix Disney Town Camera Lock Glitch
Ok so whenever I go back to Disney town after clearing the story mission as any character, I tried to enter one of the 3 mini games(this happens at any game) but when I select the option to start said mini game the game doesn't start at all and instead the camera gets stuck in front of whatever character I was talking to at the time.

Because of this I can't unlock the remaining rumble race courses for the mirage arena and thus can never get the ultima weapon. Also I heard you need to do this for the secret bosses & ending as well so If that's true even worse.

If anyone has a fix for this, or if any of you can do those minigames with no issue then can you please tell me what emulator version and settings your using.

Speaking of which I'm using the latest version(1.6.3) and have tried the earlier versions 1.5.4 & 1.4.2 all with the same issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep Final Mix Disney Town Camera Lock Glitch
Hey!
I seem to have the same problem. Did you manage to solve it?
I am using v1.7.1, the problem is present in both Vulkan and OpenGL modes, turning 60FPS hack doesn't work either. I also tried setting render resolution to 1xPSP, turn off tesselation and turning various settings on and of.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply