Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Wiki?
11-24-2012, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 11:00 PM by GazaIan.)
PPSSPP Wiki?
Edit: lots of organization going on, would love you all if you added stuff because that took surprising a quite long time. All from a tablet, with no real keyboard.

Well at least now I can ask Santa for a cure for arthritis.

Google Nexus 4 | Adreno 320 | Android 4.2.2
iPad 2 | iOS 6.1
[Dead] HTC Sensation | Adreno 220 | Android 4.2.1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: PPSSPP Wiki?
Shhh Smile I haven't had time to organize it yet so I haven't linked it from the homepage yet. If someone would like to volunteer as a wiki organizer/maintainer I'll definitely consider it.
11-25-2012, 02:08 AM
(11-24-2012 02:55 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Shhh Smile I haven't had time to organize it yet so I haven't linked it from the homepage yet. If someone would like to volunteer as a wiki organizer/maintainer I'll definitely consider it.

In that case, I'll screw around with some pages for a while, I had up a whole table with a couple of games in, but I chickened out and decided not to post it since the entire wiki was blank. If you like the table I make, we can all build from it Big Grin which I'll primarily be borrowing from Dolphin, simplifying the crap out of it since the super fancy tables confuse me, adding columns;

Game
Region (? If reporter left unspecified)
Format (ISO, CSO, EBOOT, could also list PSP Game, PSP Demo, PSP Mini, Homebrew, and even just merge the minis section)
Compatibility (Playable, menus, ingame but unplayable/semi-playable, intro, nothing)
Other notes
Credit (original poster with link to report from the forum, or profile, twitter, somewhere that identifies him/her)

Not doing this until late in the night, that's when i can type without seeming half drunk.

iPad 2 | iOS 6.1
11-25-2012, 10:51 AM
Yeah that's absolutely fine, go right ahead and organize it as you wish Smile
11-25-2012, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 10:01 PM by GazaIan.)
Finished up the Game Compatibility Section after a couple hours of typing and editing, made installing PPSSPP look cool with the cube.elf pointing to the site, Homebrew is left but nobody seems to be testing homebrew (many just say file corrupted so maybe that's why)... Hope ya like it Big Grin

iPad 2 | iOS 6.1
11-25-2012, 10:55 PM
awesome, great work so far GazaIan Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2012, 04:30 AM
I updated the wiki and, separated the minis from the normal games, added all links to contributors, and added a genre column to both sections.

There were a few errors in the forum threads as well, (e.g. "God Saves the Pilgrims" is actually " Floating Cloud God Saves the Pilgrims") but nothing too major.
11-26-2012, 08:53 AM
By the way is it not yet possible to upload images to the wiki? Or is it set up so that only certain people can upload images?
11-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Ahah gazalan, there is no prob with the games I tested now with the last release ahah so you should also list on which version of ppsspp the game was running Smile no graphical glitch now Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2012, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2012 12:51 PM by MrZackarius.)
(11-26-2012 10:49 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  Ahah gazalan, there is no prob with the games I tested now with the last release ahah so you should also list on which version of ppsspp the game was running Smile no graphical glitch now Smile

Done Smile And the columns are also now sortable.
11-26-2012, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2012 02:11 PM by GazaIan.)
(11-26-2012 12:41 PM)MrZackarius Wrote:  
(11-26-2012 10:49 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  Ahah gazalan, there is no prob with the games I tested now with the last release ahah so you should also list on which version of ppsspp the game was running Smile no graphical glitch now Smile

All I had to do was change it to wikitable sortable? Lol wow that was simple. Good work though, and thanks for adding the version tested on, that's a huge step forward since other users can now go back and test previous games to see if they work on the newest version.

With Wikitable sortable, do still have to manually put it in alphabetical order? Or will it auto sort that by default?

iPad 2 | iOS 6.1
11-26-2012, 02:26 PM
(11-26-2012 02:10 PM)GazaIan Wrote:  
(11-26-2012 12:41 PM)MrZackarius Wrote:  

All I had to do was change it to wikitable sortable? Lol wow that was simple. Good work though, and thanks for adding the version tested on, that's a huge step forward since other users can now go back and test previous games to see if they work on the newest version.

With Wikitable sortable, do still have to manually put it in alphabetical order? Or will it auto sort that by default?

Yeah I know, just one word can do so much. Unfortunately it only sorts them when the user clicks on the sort button, so they still need to be in alphabetical order. Actually I was just testing out the sort function to see how it would work and it showed that we didn't have a few of them in the correct order, so I fixed them lol. Smile
11-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Nice work guys Smile I linked the Wiki from the main site now, as it's starting to become useful.
11-26-2012, 03:25 PM
(11-26-2012 02:58 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Nice work guys Smile I linked the Wiki from the main site now, as it's starting to become useful.

[Image: images1.jpg]
11-28-2012, 11:05 PM
I've fixed image uploads on the wiki now. Don't abuse it Smile