Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wasel Pro/ Open VPN
07-21-2018, 08:18 PM
Wasel Pro/ Open VPN
I found a cool VPN website today, go sign in up and check it out
waselpro.com

Basically you sign up and make account with this.
One you make ur account you verify it by checking ur email like usual.
Then click view profile
Afterwards click on the first link saying view list of available Open VPN servers
Once you're on there scroll down to find either Manchester server or the London server.
Click one and make sure you choose TCP in one of the drop down boxes.
Next click Generate and it should start downloading to ur download folder on ur computer.

Second stage

Then go to the Search on ur computer.
Type Open VPN, look for Open VPN configuration
Double click it to open
Open your downloads.
Copy and paste the server you chose into the Open VPN Configuration

Launch PPSSPP make sure ur PRO ADHOC server IP is the same as the Openvpn server in the settings tab on the emulator.

To Host you have to make sure you tick the box called Enable built in Pro Ad Hoc server
When ur not Hosting a Game you don't need to tick that box

Launch the Game you want to play, go into the networking section of the game then ur pretty much set, go and join or either host a gaming session online. Have fun!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2018, 02:41 AM
RE: Wasel Pro/ Open VPN
It can be done way more user friendly in other places...
Also that weasel whatever-the-thing is subscription service. No?

Everything is Hitsuzen!
07-22-2018, 07:07 PM
Yeah it does seem that way, what do you mean other places?
Do you know other places that I don't

Also thanks for replying to my thread, everyone's welcome =)
07-23-2018, 02:25 AM
For playing with up to 3 friends Hamachi is great.
For Monster Hunter and few other games this place is the most populated from what I know. https://hunstermonter.net/
Also some games have dedicated Discord channels where people gather to play them, but lately those are almost dead.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
07-23-2018, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2018 09:05 PM by Electro03.)
That sounds pretty cool man yeah i know about Hamachi i've got everything all set up I just don't have anyone to play with tho, if up for playing that would be good.

I've got a list of PSP games that work
Bomberman
Tekken 6
Gran theft Auto Liberty city stories
Crash tag team racing
Def jam Takeover Fight for new york
Wipeout pulse
Grand turismo
Monster hunter freedom unite

I've tested it many of times and hosted games but can't find any to play with
I've also set up a discord group for people to join as well.
https://discord.gg/gDQ5Zm5
07-24-2018, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2018 02:07 AM by Asferot.)
Myea. That probably is the biggest problem. People are just not playing PSP games anymore. That is why you dont see any game communities doing stuff. Most PSP multiplayer communities have died off, because people just stopped playing. Monster Hunter is no doubt the biggest one that still is clinging to life. The inbuilt default https://pro.coldbird.net/ server is also a thing btw. There are still people playing on that too.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
07-24-2018, 11:20 AM
Yeah I've heard about coldbird, when i updated and installed that latest version of the PPSSPP emulator I went into networking settings and it was already on coldbird.
I've never tried it out tho, i see people playing online over this tunneling software called Xlink kia but they are using the actual PSP hardware and not the PPSSPP emulator.
I'll look more into it
If you're down to play just let em know tho
09-30-2018, 07:18 AM
(07-24-2018 02:06 AM)Asferot Wrote:  Myea. That probably is the biggest problem. People are just not playing PSP games anymore. That is why you dont see any game communities doing stuff. Most PSP multiplayer communities have died off, because people just stopped playing. Monster Hunter is no doubt the biggest one that still is clinging to life. The inbuilt default https://pro.coldbird.net/ server is also a thing btw. There are still people playing on that too.

Well, this is sad, actually. I'd be glad to play with someone on some games. Like wipeout, .hack//, valkyria chronicles, etc