Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emulator Eboot Files
04-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Emulator Eboot Files
Hi, I know that ps1 eboots do not load up and that's not why I'm here. I'm here because I hear that psp homebrew emulators work on ppsspp. Many people have confirmed working but for some reason I haven't had success. I created the /GAME folder in the correct directory and put the emulator folder in it. But when I press the EBOOT.pbp file the app just crashes. Any ideas? iPod Touch 5g btw.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2013, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 04:43 PM by sfageas.)
RE: Emulator Eboot Files
Some emulators looking for memstick/PSP/GAME directory and they must not be signed,the 1.50 eboots need converting with psp brew software.Also many emulators doesnt work very well and they need raw framebuffer option which doesnt exist on phones yet
04-07-2013, 05:34 PM
(04-07-2013 04:41 PM)sfageas Wrote:  Some emulators looking for memstick/PSP/GAME directory and they must not be signed,the 1.50 eboots need converting with psp brew software.Also many emulators doesnt work very well and they need raw framebuffer option which doesnt exist on phones yet

Thanks man! You're all over the forums aren't you!
04-07-2013, 05:37 PM
trying to help whenever i can Smile