Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 black screen issue
04-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Exclamation Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 black screen issue
Greetings, I've recently found out about your application, PPSSPP. I immediately liked the idea since it will help me play games on my smartphone that can bring back many memories from my childhood. I then downloaded "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3", and I was so excited to play it. When I opened it, it gave me the intros that usually come up and should come up, so I thought it was working and all. However, after these intros, a black screen followed and then the game didn't do anything for a lot of time. I was stuck on a black screen. I could tap and move the joystick and the other buttons on screen, but the main content was just pure black. I have been trying to look up this problem for almost 2 weeks now, and every video I see, the fix they provide is a fix that is not compatible with iOS, like for example File Management(Android/PC) and Command Prompt(PC). I need help with fixing this problem on my iOS device, running iOS 11. The PPSSPP version I have is PPSSPP v1.5.4-336-ga989b4a93. Thank you, have a good day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2018, 04:52 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 black screen issue
Oh...Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, that's quite an old game, but with a lot of fun. Did you solve this problem yet?
04-21-2018, 04:07 PM
No. The last playable version is arround 1.2/1.3.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
04-25-2018, 05:15 AM
ppsspp 1.3.211 not working - black screen.
05-18-2018, 03:37 PM
PPSSPP v1.4.2+ use Cheat code hack fix blackscreen problem, It's work. More info see here...
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/9591
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user