Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MGS-Portable Ops crash during cutscenes
03-09-2018, 11:26 AM
MGS-Portable Ops crash during cutscenes
In the beginning i didnt have that issue the cutscenes could play perfectly fine but then it happened and it keeps happening in every cinematic cutscene i see and im forced to skip the cutscenes cuz if i keep watching them the emulator crashes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2018, 03:09 PM
RE: MGS-Portable Ops crash during cutscenes
Are you using the playstore build or a developer build? What device are you using it on and are the graphic settings unchanged?
03-09-2018, 08:33 PM
(03-09-2018 03:09 PM)LG Fanatic Wrote:  Are you using the playstore build or a developer build? What device are you using it on and are the graphic settings unchanged?

im playing on my laptop and i didnt change any graphics i dont understand the playstore/developer build thingy.
03-09-2018, 10:20 PM
Exclamation RE: MGS-Portable Ops crash during cutscenes
(03-09-2018 08:33 PM)Mdrock Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 03:09 PM)LG Fanatic Wrote:  Are you using the playstore build or a developer build? What device are you using it on and are the graphic settings unchanged?

im playing on my laptop and i didnt change any graphics i dont understand the playstore/developer build thingy.
Hi Mdrock,
I think LG meant the Google Play store, if you got the version of PPSSPP from there, not, but as we now know, you use the windows version.
Which version of Windows are you using? 32 Bit or 64 Bit?
On which version XP / 7 / 8 / 10?
Are you using Default settings in the emulator itself? If not reset them and try again, but with the latest build, which at the time of writing this, was: v1.5.4-653-g0ed3deabe
Found here: https://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index.php
Have you updated all your drivers (Audio / Graphics / ETC?).
Cool
03-10-2018, 07:44 AM
(03-09-2018 10:20 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 08:33 PM)Mdrock Wrote:  

Hi Mdrock,
I think LG meant the Google Play store, if you got the version of PPSSPP from there, not, but as we now know, you use the windows version.
Which version of Windows are you using? 32 Bit or 64 Bit?
On which version XP / 7 / 8 / 10?
Are you using Default settings in the emulator itself? If not reset them and try again, but with the latest build, which at the time of writing this, was: v1.5.4-653-g0ed3deabe
Found here:
Have you updated all your drivers (Audio / Graphics / ETC?).
Cool

im playing on windows 10 64 bit and i dont think i touched the graphics
and everything is updated