Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Higher FPS, Constant Speed
03-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Higher FPS, Constant Speed
I'm playing LBP, and after a scuffle about the game running at around 500% the right speed and figuring out I was just holding down a button that made it do that on accident, I now run the game at the proper 100% speed. Unfortunately, that means 30 fps, along with some stutter for no reason (even though the fps remains the same??). I was just wondering if there's a way to raise the fps and keep the speed at 100%.
Thank you for the reply in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2018, 02:58 AM
RE: Higher FPS, Constant Speed
Check out if there's a 60 FPS "patch" for your game in this thread: https://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799

Using CW Cheat is the only way to "improve the FPS" in game without mess with the emulation speed (well, at least in most cases, in some games there are some glitches that speed up the game to double the speed in some scenaries).

Texture scaling can cause stuttering, if you use it you could disable and test.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
08-25-2018, 03:31 AM
RE: Higher FPS, Constant Speed
(03-02-2018 10:20 PM)sagaevan Wrote:  I'm playing LBP, and after a scuffle about the game running at around 500% the right speed and figuring out I was just holding down a button that made it do that on accident, I now run the game at the proper 100% speed. Unfortunately, that means 30 fps, along with some stutter for no reason (even though the fps remains the same??). I was just wondering if there's a way to raise the fps and keep the speed at 100%.
Thank you for the reply in advance.

Although I'm new to the forum, but not to PPSSPP and I would suggest you once try activating frameskip and also using Vulkan to render because it gives 10 more fps. See, if it solves your problem.