Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issues with MHFU online
02-24-2018, 03:56 PM
Issues with MHFU online
Hello, English isnt my main language but i will try to explain my problem the best i can.

We are 3 friends that want to play together. We have already activated wlan, Adhoc server, used hamachi to copy the same ip (We use my IP) and disabled fast memory.

We can see the other in the lobby but:

When we are two players, i have to be the one who takes the mission or the other will leave when the mission loads.

When we are three, one of my friends disconnects when the mission loads but it isnt always the same. Sometimes is friend 1 and other times is friend 2.

Anyone can help? We use the emulator´s last version, 1.5.4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Issues with MHFU online
Are you guys using LAN or some kind of VPN?

Everything is Hitsuzen!
02-24-2018, 06:02 PM
(02-24-2018 05:53 PM)Asferot Wrote:  Are you guys using LAN or some kind of VPN?

We are using hamachi so i suppose is a VPN.
02-24-2018, 07:07 PM
Weird. With hamachi you should not have any problems. Did you ALL allow PPSSPP trough firewalls?

Everything is Hitsuzen!
02-24-2018, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2018 08:02 PM by AkiraJkr.)
Disable frameskip, use latest build, specially dev builds since they are better, and make sure you both are playing from a close location to eachother, or else, you will frequently break off from the quest. There is no way to fix that if you are both in one country or the other.

Except you can use HunsterVerse, and never suffer from break off.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user