The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some ideas and requests for developers
02-07-2018, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2018 02:53 AM by aeromet.)
Some ideas and requests for developers
Hello developers!

I never had a psp, and with games from this console I got acquainted with this emulator. But I saw that in the console for games there is a plug-in 3d anaglyph video. In the emulator pssssp there are settings for google cardbox, but I thought it would be nice to make such a shader as anaglyph 3d. If it is certainly possible. I think it's good.

And yet it is a request, Using the emulator often have to go into the settings and customize the game. For example, switch from the rendering buffer to a non-buffer rendering, add or remove a frame-clip, change the resolution, etc. It's not very convenient. If possible, please make a panel with the most desired settings that will be displayed on top of the screen with the game A similar panel is available in the ePSXe emulator when configuring the OpenGL plugin.
(Settings are displayed in the panel on top of the screen with games)

I hope my theme will be useful for the development of the emulator pssssp, I wish successes in the development, thank you very much.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some ideas and requests for developers - aeromet - 02-07-2018 02:42 AM