Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to play GoW games on PPSSPP without lag and sound stutters on Android?
09-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Is it possible to play GoW games on PPSSPP without lag and sound stutters on Android?
Hi, I think the title says most of it. Thanks for the answers Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Is it possible to play GoW games on PPSSPP without lag and sound stutters on Android?
With a sufficiently fast device like the Nvidia Shield TV, yes. Just changing settings on a device that is too slow, sorry there is no special settings that will make it run better on hardware that is not powerful enough.
09-10-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: Is it possible to play GoW games on PPSSPP without lag and sound stutters on Android?
So my Xiaomi Mi5 wouldn't be powerful enough, right?
09-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Probably not, but if you want to try it turn rendering resolution to 1x (to give you the best chance), disable slower effects ticked, curve quality to low, audio latencey to high. Then try it out. If it does not work well then you can try auto frameskip as well but that is about as fast as you can do. You can also mess with multicore and fast mem, but that is far more a device by device on if it helps or hurts performance.
09-11-2017, 05:11 AM
The GOW games runs full speed 90% of the time using the Nvidia Shield TV and the Vulkan Render mode. There are still some parts that are not full speed, but the games are far more playable than the OpenGL render mode. This is with using buffered rendering, 4x internal resolution, 16xAF. I can post a video if needed.

Smile
12-14-2017, 01:48 PM
(09-11-2017 05:11 AM)fivefeet8 Wrote:  The GOW games runs full speed 90% of the time using the Nvidia Shield TV and the Vulkan Render mode. There are still some parts that are not full speed, but the games are far more playable than the OpenGL render mode. This is with using buffered rendering, 4x internal resolution, 16xAF. I can post a video if needed.

Smile

Can you post a picture of your settings please, i have the Shield TV but mine is kinda laggy. Picture of settings or a video will help mate

thank you