Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crash loading Online Gather Hall MHP3RD
01-23-2018, 06:05 AM
Crash loading Online Gather Hall MHP3RD
Hey guys, so recently after many years i finally convinced a group of friends to play on this marvelous emulator and game, now ive played b4 alot of hours (200 on united and 100 on p3rd) by using the emulator and its online features using the pro adhoc server hamachi etc, but recently, i updated from the ,8 version to the newest stable one and had a blst on united with some friends, but now we want to move to the P3RD ive played this online on my main system b4 on the newest update of the emu, but right now it just crashes on loading the online hall no idea why, united works fine no problem but p3rd crashes, i have a trusty version ULJM05800 fully translated ISO, this is what i used to play back in 2014 with other friends, but now it jut wont work at all, we tried many things but non worked, any tips? i really want to get this going as this game is best enjoyed with friends, and i have no idea why is this happening
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Crash loading Online Gather Hall MHP3RD
If you are using normal version and not HD you need ALL PAUTH files. Full set is 45 files.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
01-23-2018, 05:52 PM
RE: Crash loading Online Gather Hall MHP3RD
Yup I'm using them all, well turns out it is the version of the iso, I used a njm4001 version and it worked flawlessly, I had 5 diff version. Of the isos.... Lol