Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TEKKEN GLOBAL PRIME MOD PROJECT
01-15-2018, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2018 02:21 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
TEKKEN GLOBAL PRIME MOD PROJECT
Hello, there. Newbie here Big Grin
First of all, Sorry for my bad english. Second, Thank you very much for ppsspp developer, because with you guys, my project won't be so amazing. Btw here's the project:
[Removed for piracy]

so, let me explain this project. this project makes Tekken 6 psp to be more like Tekken 7. With the help of cwcheat and textures replaces feature from ppsspp, we will get some kind of "imitation" tekken 7, which we call "TEKKEN GLOBAL PRIME MOD". But in the future, we will make not just a clone. we will add some characters that are not provided tekken 7.

although it looks great, but there are still many lacks in our project. especially in the emulator section. The last version of ppsspp is great, but there is a feature that our project needs to be removed. and that is "Multithread" options in System Options. and also I'm looking for someone, especially admins, to help our project get better in the future, especially in the emulator.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Find all posts by this user
01-15-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: TEKKEN GLOBAL PRIME MOD PROJECT
We won't support this project due to illegal ISO distribuition.

Thread closed.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed