Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Shinobido: Tales of the Ninja
03-26-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Shinobido
frameskip is a kind of too buggy yet.
one level it fully plays, (only when b.r. is off),
second is normally playing at 30-40 vps with frameskip, even laggy. Third level after launch black screen, and it works only if turn off frameskip.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2013, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 04:40 PM by laugher.)
(03-26-2013 04:19 PM)SuriTheAngel Wrote:  frameskip is a kind of too buggy yet.
second is normally playing at 30-40 vps with frameskip, even laggy. Third level after launch black screen, and it works only if turn off frameskip.

when you get a black screen just wait , then try to press start and it should appear
i cant find my psp xD i will keep searching for it.
03-27-2013, 04:43 AM
(03-26-2013 04:38 PM)laugher Wrote:  
(03-26-2013 04:19 PM)SuriTheAngel Wrote:  frameskip is a kind of too buggy yet.

when you get a black screen just wait , then try to press start and it should appear
i cant find my psp xD i will keep searching for it.

Wew, thanks ^ ^ It worked :3
04-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Moved to playable list
02-25-2014, 08:55 AM
I'm new here in ppsspp.org member and i don't know how to download all games here and can you guys help me i want this game on my ppsspp
can you guys help me to put it on my ppsspp game just i need the link also..
02-25-2014, 09:00 AM
There are no games to download here. Please read the FAQ to find out how you can dump your games, and the Rules. We don't support piracy, so we can't help you with where to find that stuff. Please don't ask for download links again.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
12-15-2014, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2014 09:29 PM by Trokinos.)
RE: Shinobido: Tales of the Ninja
One of the interest of Shinobido on PSP is that despite the very sad lack of mission editor Sad it's possible to use missions created in the mission editor (that is not removed there) of the PS2 version.

Unfortunately not everyone has a PS2 or the game on it so the "single mission" game mode is devoid of entries.

Fortunately, some people have shared missions and it's possible to install them into PPSSPP
By example there on gamefaqs you have 2 people sharing a bunch of missions :
h ttp://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/929292-shinobido-homura-soul-of-the-ninja/saves

You then simply install all those missions folders into your
..\ppsspp\memstick\PSP\SAVEDATA\

And they will be all available in the single mission mode of the game Smile
(note that you should not expect those single missions to be as good as in the "story" mode , those missions environment are rather corridor and cube based , landscape is rather boring tactically, probably due to how the mission editor works)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)