Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why was Multi-threading removed?
09-14-2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Why was Multi-threading removed?
(09-13-2018 10:59 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Stop trolling @Tabris666, the only reason people answer your posts is because they're full of made up shit.

Old MT was breaking games, new MT is not, it's also faster and works on all hardware same way differing only by performance gains while old MT was bugging out different users in different ways which was as useful to whole community as your account filled with trolling spam here.

The reason PPSSPP became slower for some potato users like you is addition and fixes of more heavy effects which in the past weren't emulated at all, sorry but your lack of money to upgrade 10year old hardware to something which actually can handle psp emulation does NOT justify you making up stories out of personal frustration. Gold version of PPSSPP does NOT differ from standard one outside of the colors, in fact for more adventurous users it's worse as it doesn't get updated at all outside of release versions which happens like once or twice a year and potential performance regressions that are actually confirmed are fixed in standard version far earlier than they get into "gold" one.

yes potato 8 cores 2.4 ghz,nvidia shield gpu,4 Gb of ram for my gaming tablet (i think you barelly know me and you are one of the guys i reported for trolling old users) which is more advanced and powerfull then even last gen iphone or some android shit,my pc is powerfull i am able to play gta V,rage for pc at highest setting no fps loss,ps2 emulator,cemu,rpcs3,watch dogs game at max settings if that kind of pc is a potato for you i bet you are a troll or similar that feels envy of other people.

of 100 games that work perfectly on 0.9.9 (ignoring save problem for 3 games) the performance was great compatibility was really good all the games worked and now on latest 1.6.3 what works barelly 10 games and they claim is better then before accuracy has increased but the only thing i have seen is they added some features not needed or other backends that break emulation instead of improving opengl as they had in the past.

Multi threading broke games if you had an old pc or a pc with several cores but didnt have multi threading or hyper threading (some intel cpu are like that)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why was Multi-threading removed? - Tabris666 - 09-14-2018 03:34 PM