Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pangya: Fantasy Golf
04-13-2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Pangya: Fantasy Golf
Has the problems in this game been fixed yet? Been waiting to play the story mode for 2-3 years now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2017, 01:13 PM
(11-08-2016 05:46 AM)danzinho007 Wrote:  Prologue = Clear ( PPSSPP 1.0.1 - Maior Compatibilidade-by Pharaoh Mods edit = The screen will "blink" during gameplay )
Episode 1 = Clear ( PPSSPP 1.0.1 - Maior Compatibilidade-by Pharaoh Mods edit = The screen will "blink" during gameplay )
Episode 2 =
-
No work press X : 1st Tournament ( PPSSPP 1.3 )
Anyone can speak me the solution ?

I found trick to bypass stuck on finish game. (Work in every mode)
Step by step...
1.Load Game by Savedata (not SaveState)
2.Goto Pangya Collection > Pangya Shop > Papel Shop ...every time the start game or change mode.
3.You can play normally. not stuck on finish game. Big Grin

Here my test clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXyUxy__xQQ&t=5s
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2017, 07:53 AM
I'm trying to play this video game. But in some cases it stops in the story mode.

Now I'm in the second episode and do not want to know how to move on.
It stops when I finish the game.

[Image: 6uaPIWfi.png]

Sorry for any English error, is not my native language, I'm Italian.
05-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Try check out Fast Memory & Use trick bypass stuck & crash on above ?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2017, 05:51 PM
I have tried many different attempts by following all the instructions ...

05-07-2017, 04:50 AM
BUG on Cecilia: E2, Match 2
I can't get past this match because Bob is bugged.

Send help Sad How does one fix this?

05-07-2017, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 06:04 PM by glae_nine099.)
(05-07-2017 04:50 AM)glae_nine099 Wrote:  BUG on Cecilia: E2, Match 2
I can't get past this match because Bob is bugged.

Send help Sad How does one fix this?

NVM, I got past the levels. It appears that it only bugs when all of criteria below are fulfilled...

1. you play as Cecillia
2. you play against Uncle Bob
3. Uncle Bob is wearing his original attire

You can get past the level quite easier since the ball will also be bugged and the game considers Uncle Bob's every move as an OB.

The bug occurred in E2: Cecillia C3, C4, and C6 (Well, for me, at least)

Edit: Also happens in Epilogue C4 (with the green-gargoyle-dragon-ish henchman; I forgot his name). It's less buggy than the Uncle Bob bugs.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-13-2017, 07:00 AM
Now with v1.4-200 the game works very well ...
Stay tuned I'm still playing.

I have disabled Fast Memory just for precaution.

05-20-2017, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2017 10:17 PM by FilipeKun.)
That feel when u can play u childhood games because of this awesome emulator.

Yeah i just got back to this game that i love much, playing atm on recent version with my controller, but i didn't came here for reply this.

What i came here was for tell that yeah i also get that "x sound only" bug on finish screen wich is annoying, i read up here how to fix the black screen bug and played without problems on 1st 2 stories, but when i wanted to do licenses i couldn't either leave the license (Select + Square button) and if i completed it (win or lose) it wouldn't allow me to continue to the menu screen ...
this is the only annoying bug i found here, already tried to check everywhere a fix but nothing, idk if the iso i have is bad, i do have the link for the site that i downloaded but idk if i can post here so i wont risk Tongue.

The rest seems fine :/

Any help plz?

Edit1: just went to do story with Cecilia, that bob bug was pure annoying, even if it was a easy win it was annoying and not fair Sad ... dunno if is rlly because of the iso or maybe some bugs between ppsspp and the iso ..., for kinda "fix" it i just literally speed up my game with the ppsspp speed, but yeah it was annoying, so far no more bugs yet.

Edit2: Finished Cecilia story without problems, so basically only bob part is bugged, also seems like not all licenses are bugged but only some are, tried to do an "Hole in one" on 1st map after spamming the other one, it got bugged after i choose the 2nd one, then every single license got bugged somehow. For check how your license is bugged just click the search button and square, if a msgbox don't popup it means that the license you've choose is bugged getting into the end to that "x" finish screen bug :/.

TL;DR from all the post and edits:
- Minor Bugs - Cecilia vs Uncle Bob easy win, just speed up the game.
- Major Bugs - Finish screen "X" Button bug (most annoying) (for check just click search + Square, if a MSGBOX don't popup it means is bugged)
The rest goes well without any problems, only some flickers and some strange screens.
06-09-2017, 07:32 PM
I have completed all story mode episode!

I found the same problems as FilipeKun in the story mode.

Now I go in license mode Wink

Stay tuned I'm still playing.

07-22-2017, 11:14 AM
Registering just to say thank you all for the helpful tips which helped me finish the game. I'm using build v1.4.2-215-g3f8ccf4 and the infamous X button bug is still present, but there's a workaround to that. As FilipeKun had said, press Select + Square during a match (or just Select during a mission) and if no prompt appears asking if you'd like to quit, then you're stuck. The workaround is to always Save the State before entering a match or doing a mission. In case it's bugged, Load the State then watch a character event in Story Mode. After that, retry whatever you were going to do before.
08-15-2017, 08:26 PM
(07-22-2017 11:14 AM)passerby Wrote:  Registering just to say thank you all for the helpful tips which helped me finish the game. I'm using build v1.4.2-215-g3f8ccf4 and the infamous X button bug is still present, but there's a workaround to that. As FilipeKun had said, press Select + Square during a match (or just Select during a mission) and if no prompt appears asking if you'd like to quit, then you're stuck. The workaround is to always Save the State before entering a match or doing a mission. In case it's bugged, Load the State then watch a character event in Story Mode. After that, retry whatever you were going to do before.

It seems I'm always getting this bug in Chip-in missions on License Mode (Select + Square won't work). Can anyone confirm this? Using latest ppsspp version (v1.4.2)
08-25-2017, 05:25 PM
(05-20-2017 11:42 AM)FilipeKun Wrote:  That feel when u can play u childhood games because of this awesome emulator.

Yeah i just got back to this game that i love much, playing atm on recent version with my controller, but i didn't came here for reply this.

What i came here was for tell that yeah i also get that "x sound only" bug on finish screen wich is annoying, i read up here how to fix the black screen bug and played without problems on 1st 2 stories, but when i wanted to do licenses i couldn't either leave the license (Select + Square button) and if i completed it (win or lose) it wouldn't allow me to continue to the menu screen ...
this is the only annoying bug i found here, already tried to check everywhere a fix but nothing, idk if the iso i have is bad, i do have the link for the site that i downloaded but idk if i can post here so i wont risk Tongue.

The rest seems fine :/

Any help plz?

Edit1: just went to do story with Cecilia, that bob bug was pure annoying, even if it was a easy win it was annoying and not fair Sad ... dunno if is rlly because of the iso or maybe some bugs between ppsspp and the iso ..., for kinda "fix" it i just literally speed up my game with the ppsspp speed, but yeah it was annoying, so far no more bugs yet.

Edit2: Finished Cecilia story without problems, so basically only bob part is bugged, also seems like not all licenses are bugged but only some are, tried to do an "Hole in one" on 1st map after spamming the other one, it got bugged after i choose the 2nd one, then every single license got bugged somehow. For check how your license is bugged just click the search button and square, if a msgbox don't popup it means that the license you've choose is bugged getting into the end to that "x" finish screen bug :/.

TL;DR from all the post and edits:
- Minor Bugs - Cecilia vs Uncle Bob easy win, just speed up the game.
- Major Bugs - Finish screen "X" Button bug (most annoying) (for check just click search + Square, if a MSGBOX don't popup it means is bugged)
The rest goes well without any problems, only some flickers and some strange screens.

i still got the problem on cecilia match 5 on episode 1
02-18-2018, 07:46 PM
(04-20-2017 01:13 PM)Verymelon Benda Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 05:46 AM)danzinho007 Wrote:  Prologue = Clear ( PPSSPP 1.0.1 - Maior Compatibilidade-by Pharaoh Mods edit = The screen will "blink" during gameplay )
Episode 1 = Clear ( PPSSPP 1.0.1 - Maior Compatibilidade-by Pharaoh Mods edit = The screen will "blink" during gameplay )
Episode 2 =
-
No work press X : 1st Tournament ( PPSSPP 1.3 )
Anyone can speak me the solution ?

I found trick to bypass stuck on finish game. (Work in every mode)
Step by step...
1.Load Game by Savedata (not SaveState)
2.Goto Pangya Collection > Pangya Shop > Papel Shop ...every time the start game or change mode.
3.You can play normally. not stuck on finish game. Big Grin

Here my test clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXyUxy__xQQ&t=5s

no work

Testing now with 1.5.4
05-13-2018, 04:23 PM
Hi there. Can someone please tell me how to avoid the PPSSPP Crash on Cecilia 1-5? I'm reading here all the time "finished this", "finished that", "how to avoid the bug" but never an answer on any question how to pass the crash at Ceclia Ep 1-5.