Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pangya: Fantasy Golf
02-23-2015, 03:54 PM
Information RE: Pangya: Fantasy Golf
(02-23-2015 03:07 PM)NoobNeutralizer Wrote:  I'm getting a crash on Episode 1 - Match 5 (Cecilia)...
It crashes on the loading screen after I've selected the items/loadout...

Everything worked fine up until that point...

Any solutions?
Hi there,

Can you upload your settings that you are using?
By way of screen shots would be best, but not absolutely necessary.

Thank you. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Pangya: Fantasy Golf
(02-23-2015 03:54 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  
(02-23-2015 03:07 PM)NoobNeutralizer Wrote:  I'm getting a crash on Episode 1 - Match 5 (Cecilia)...
It crashes on the loading screen after I've selected the items/loadout...

Everything worked fine up until that point...

Any solutions?
Hi there,

Can you upload your settings that you are using?
By way of screen shots would be best, but not absolutely necessary.

Thank you. Cool

Here are screenshots of my settings...

Smile
*bump*

Werd to Big Bird...
03-12-2015, 01:23 AM
Anyone?

Really want to finish this game...

Werd to Big Bird...
03-12-2015, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2015 03:03 AM by Xaelath.)
Crashes alot when changing costume.
Tried to turn off the hardware transform. didnt work.

Problem found.
Caused by software Skinning by turning it off. PPSSPP v 1.0.1
(03-12-2015 02:56 AM)Xaelath Wrote:  Crashes alot when changing costume.
Tried to turn off the hardware transform. didnt work.

Problem found.
Caused by software Skinning by turning it off. PPSSPP v 1.0.1
Turning off Upscale will fix the stuck problem when finishing the game
Software skinning affect the game when changing costume so yes turn it off.
04-14-2015, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 02:10 PM by mr.allen.)
might be a little too late for this but i found a workaround for the "black screen" issue. all you need to do is make a save state at the title screen and you can load from there and it has no impact on your saved game. i only saw this because i was tired of turning the "simulate umd delays" on and off. it works for version 1.0.1 and 0.9.9 but i don't know if will for older ones or gitbuilds. when i get the chance i'll upload my save state for those who can't make one. i should say that my game is the U.S. version and i don't think it will work for EU or JP releases.
04-21-2015, 12:34 PM
here is a link (sendspace.com/file/e9mcgg) where you can download the save state (be sure to click "Click here to start download from sendspace"). the file is zipped so you'll have to unzipp it first before putting it in the save state folder. as stated before this will not effect your game data so no worries there. i hope this will help. Smile
04-24-2015, 01:46 PM
Just adding that the problem at the end of a match persists, at least on Android. Buffering, Fast Memory, Multithreading, Software Skinning, nothing helps at all. The game runs very well except for this issue. If there's anything I can do to help solve it, I'm listening. Thanks!
09-23-2015, 09:13 AM
Any fix for Pangya Fantasy Golf "press x freeze" ?
was playing Pangya Fantasy Golf USA but it crashed when start Ep 1 Cecilia match 5.

and the another problem is when I try to get a license in tour mode , in success screen "press x" does nothing but ding sounds.

using ppsspp latest build (windows 7 64bit) on this website (playing it on iOS ppsspp occured the same problem)

have tried many settings on and off but no luck. (ex. Fast memory , hw transform , sw skinning , etc..)

I've read almost all of the topic about this problem but seem i cant find any fixes.

Help , really wanna finish this game if it already had any fix please tell me

thank you

Win7 x64
core i5 2.6ghz
ati radeon hd 8750m
4gb ram

=========

Jailbroken iPhone 5s
09-23-2015, 04:11 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-26-2016, 07:23 PM
cecilia ch.5, has it been fixed?? i tried with the latest orphis version and it still occur.......Undecided help! help!
02-10-2016, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2016 09:21 AM by sagarland79.)
What copy boots on android samsung galaxy s6 edge?
04-10-2016, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2016 08:33 AM by aienma123.)
I found something that could tell you whether or not the "X' button will work or not. During a stage press "select" then see if the "square" button will work or not. If not then most likely the X at the end won't either. Not sure if this is already known or not.

Also flickering screen during the beginning using US ver. ppsspp ver. 1.2.2
07-11-2016, 11:41 AM
Anyone still found the solution to Ep 1 Cecilia match 5? If not, anyone got a "Save File" that covers just after that stage? I've been looking around the internet and all of them are all 100% complete but would prefer one that is around 20-50% (If possible right after Ep 1 Cecilia match 5). Thanks!
11-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Bug RE: Pangya: Fantasy Golf
First of all, I have to thank the team for literally making every other one of my favorite PSP titles playable all the way through. Now, anyone here who still plays a bit of Pangya on PC knows that the Global Server is finally going down. All that leaves is private servers, the Wii version, and the updated PSP version.

Even this newest release of PPSSPP 1.3 did not fix the problem with finishing most matches. As most have claimed, some matches when you finish, pressing X does not work.

Oddly enough, I was easily able to pass the Cecilia problem first go. However, now i'm stuck on Max's tournament on Ep 1-3 for him, and that "Press X to advance" happens every time I play it. I've played it 5 different times, hit Square instead of X, nothing.

This problem plagues the entire game more than anything. This persists on the latest release of PPSSPP (1.3 at the time) and PPSSPP Gold (1.2)
11-08-2016, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 05:54 AM by danzinho007.)
Video RE: Pangya: Fantasy Golf
Prologue = Clear ( PPSSPP 1.0.1 - Maior Compatibilidade-by Pharaoh Mods edit = The screen will "blink" during gameplay )
Episode 1 = Clear ( PPSSPP 1.0.1 - Maior Compatibilidade-by Pharaoh Mods edit = The screen will "blink" during gameplay )
Episode 2 =
-
No work press X : 1st Tournament ( PPSSPP 1.3 )
Anyone can speak me the solution ?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)