Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - Can't See Text
11-02-2017, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017 06:36 PM by TkSilver.)
RE: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - Can't See Text
The reason the text is off on yours is that the Font that PPSSPP uses is not exactly the same as the Font a PSP uses. To fix this easily you need a PSP with CFW (Pro CFW is the easiest to do this with)

If you hit select on the main XMB (cross media bar) you will get a CFW menu that will allow you to change USB option. You want to select Flash 0.

Hook up the PSP to a computer (or some android devices work) and select the font folder in flash0. Copy the Font folder (for the love of all things in the world do not more/cut or mess with flash0 if you like your PSP only copy from it)

the font folder goes memstick/PSP/flash0/ I think the flash0/font in the executable folder is the default one, but it looks in memstick first (dev correct this if I am backwards I did this a long time ago to fix growlanser)

That will fix your issue and a dozen or so other font related issues in other games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - Can't See Text - TkSilver - 11-02-2017 06:36 PM