Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - Can't See Text
11-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - Can't See Text
For Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, I am unable to see any text. This includes Options and all in-game text. I've checked all settings and tested each one but found that nothing worked. What could be the cause of this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2017, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017 06:36 PM by TkSilver.)
RE: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - Can't See Text
The reason the text is off on yours is that the Font that PPSSPP uses is not exactly the same as the Font a PSP uses. To fix this easily you need a PSP with CFW (Pro CFW is the easiest to do this with)

If you hit select on the main XMB (cross media bar) you will get a CFW menu that will allow you to change USB option. You want to select Flash 0.

Hook up the PSP to a computer (or some android devices work) and select the font folder in flash0. Copy the Font folder (for the love of all things in the world do not more/cut or mess with flash0 if you like your PSP only copy from it)

the font folder goes memstick/PSP/flash0/ I think the flash0/font in the executable folder is the default one, but it looks in memstick first (dev correct this if I am backwards I did this a long time ago to fix growlanser)

That will fix your issue and a dozen or so other font related issues in other games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply