Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MHFU save data crashed frome 1 second to another
09-29-2017, 02:35 AM
MHFU save data crashed frome 1 second to another
Hi guys, i've got a problem. I was just playing MHFU and i was using version 1.0.1 and recently i wanted to play online so i downloaded version 1.4.2 and kept playing on 1.4.2. The thing is that I had just killed the 2 rajans (last quest from granny) and I saved (not in game cuz from some days back it said no memstick detected) so I always save from ppsspp.

THE PROBLEM is that I had just saved, and like 20 seconds after it crashed (no problem, happens sometimes) so I closed the exe. and then tried to load it and ppsspp crashes and crashes. It's wierd cuz I havent changed settings so I tried loading it on the previous version and ironically it says "save data from an older version" so.... yeah.
What can I do, is the save data corrupt? I have 2 save files close to my finaly save but both have the same problem (load = crash). HuhConfusedHuh

I'll add an image so you guys can see

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2017, 08:11 AM
RE: MHFU save data crashed frome 1 second to another
Savestates are prone to corruption since they save all the memory (so if you have an error that leads to a crash odds are you will continue to get the same crash over and over)

Can you load your in game save from a few days back? If not is there any savestate that does not crash on the proper version of ppsspp (save states should not be used on a different version)?
09-30-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: MHFU save data crashed frome 1 second to another
Tried doing everything... still nothing. Had to use cheat codes from my last save to autocomplete quest and 1hit KO azure rathalos to get all my stuff up to date. THanks btw TkSilver Smile