Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack (WIP) - Update (2019-02-03)
12-25-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack (WIP) - Update (2017-12-25)
(12-25-2017 05:01 PM)MorrisonGamer Wrote:  By the way, are you gonna update Yukari's portrait so instead of the movie one, it matches her actual hair? It just...feels weird. Plus, will her image in her character info be updated from the render to a redrawn/upscaled version?

If you are talking about the one from the health bar in the Battle HUD and the Dungeon HUD, then I have replaced both with versions drawn from scratch (The one in battle is drawn with the PS2 version as base, and the Dungeon one from the ones in the PSP. I'll probably update those very soon to match the ones in battle, since I had a higher resolution image to use as base) ^^
And the image in the character info has been replaced with an upscaled version from the PS2 (I had forgotten about that rendered image for Yukari). I'll probably draw it from scratch eventually, but the upscale will have to do for now ^__^ The version I uploaded last night has a lot of changes, and those are included ^^
And yes, I aim for consistency, and being as faithful to the original as possible, so I will redraw/upscale most things, and maybe use a few backgrounds from the movie.

Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=23509
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Persona 3 Portable HD Texture Pack (WIP) - Update (2017-12-25) - hououin_kyouma - 12-25-2017 05:59 PM
Not working - Av0q3do - 02-01-2021, 04:04 AM